Chapter 11

{Media:Gif of Harry}

•Emma•

Me and Skylynn were in my room playing doll,well mostly her i wasn't really doing anything,just following her lead.

"I don't want to pway anymore"She said throwing her doll on the floor. "What do you want to do then?"I ask her standing up.

The door of my room opened and Harry and Adam ran inside spraying silly string everywhere. "EWW"Skylynn said and ran out of my room,me following close behind her.I picked her up as i run down the stairs-- just so she wouldn't fall-- i run into the kitchen and get some flour then hide behind then counter.We could here the boys footsteps coming into the kitchen.

"Where did they go?"Adam asked. "I don't know"Harry said looking around the room. "Ready"I whisper to Skylynn,she nods and takes some flour in her little hand. "1..2..3"I say and stand up and throw flour at them.

Harry started to cough and close his eyes,he must have gotten some in his mouth and eyes.Oh well.

"Why'd you do that?"He asks rubbing his eyes. "You stawted"Skylynn said thowing some more flour on his leg,she couldn't reach higher.

"I'll get you back"He said and started running after me.I try to run as fast as i can but i can't really run that fast.Harry plays soccer and he can run pretty darn fast.

"No"I say as he grabs my arm and turns me around,pushing me against the wall.My back hitting the wall hard with his chest pressed to mine.

He laughs as he sprays silly string all over me. "Harry stop"I say and try to take the bottle from him. "No"He said and starts spraying my face and hair.

"Harry stop i got in my eye"I say and try to get it out,I can't see anything.I hear something being dropped to the floor. "Let me help you"He said and i feel his hand running slowly from my eye to my cheek.

When i can open my eyes and see Harry's face inches away from mine.His mouth is slightly parted.He takes a step closer so our chests are touching again.I look up at him to see that he's already staring at me.

He's not going to kiss me is he?

He leans in slowly,i can't believe i'm letting this happen.He leans his forehead against mine as his lips brush mine slowly.

"Harry"Adam says hugging his leg. "I'm hungry"He said jumping up and down.Harry pulls away from me with wide eyes.What the hell just happened?Was he going to kiss me?Was i going to let him kiss me?

I shake my head and walk into the kitchen where Skylynn is sitting on the floor playing with the silly sting the boys sprayed us with.

"Are you hungry too?"I ask her opening the fridge "I want pasta"She said standing up walking over to me.

"Adam"I call,after a few seconds he comes running into the kitchen holding one of Harry's old cars. "Do you want pasta?"I ask him "Yes i like your pasta"He said with a smile. "Thank you"I give him a smile back.

"Can you tell Harry that the food is ready in about 20 minutes"I say,hoping they'll do it,i don't really want to talk to his after what happened.

-

"The food's ready"I call.

"Finally"Adam says and takes a seat at the table.My plan to avoid Harry is working better then i thought,i haven't seen him since......what happened earlier.

The only thing i knew was that he was in the livingroom with the kids.I put pasta on their plates then take a seat myself and start eating. "I've got to go"i hear Harry say.I look over my shoulder and see Harry puting his phone into his pocket.I guess he was talking to someone on the phone.

He takes a seat opposite me and looks up at me,i look as fast as i can back at my food.Hope he didn't see that i was looking at him.

•Harry•

I can't believe i almosed kissed her,our lips brushed.I've been waiting for this moment for so long.If that Adam kid wouldn't have interrupted us we would of kissed.

Now there is just awkward silence between us.I take a glance at her once in awhile,she's either talking at Adam or Skylynn or she's just silent playing with her food.

I guess i killed the mood. "Why did you do that"A voice in my head said.I guess it was kind of my fault,i was the one leaning in,she just stood there like she didn't know what was happening.

"So what time do they go to bed?"I awkwardly ask.She looks up from her plate and clears her throat "Their bed time is 8 but i sometimes let them stay up until 9"she said taking a sip of her water.

"I'm done"Skylynn says and puts her hands in the air.Me and Emma stand up at the same time to go help her. "it's okay i got it"She awkwardly smiled and walked with her to the bathroom to clean her hands and face.

"What were you and Emma doing when i told you i was hungry?"Adam asked "Were you kissing?"

"No,no were just friends,we...we were hugging?"It came out more as a question.

"Oh"was all he said then turned back to eating his food.I can't imagine what it would be like if we had kissed,it would be the best moment of my life.

A/N

The gif is so cute >.<

So they almost kissed what do you think?

Can we get this chapter to 4 votes?