Chapter 24

{Media:gif of Harry looking like a cupcake 😌}

•Emma•

"So are you going to go to prom?"Harry asks as we step out of his car. "Well i really want to go but i don't see a reason to go alone"I say,I know Harry's my boyfriend but he looks like he doesn't really want to go because everytime i bring up the topic of prom he just gives me answers like yes or no.

And i don't see any reason to go alone, i mean who wants to be alone at prom,watching everybody else have fun.That's how i was my first prom and it sucked. "Are you going to go?"I ask as we made our way into my house.

He stopped infront of the door and turned to me. "I don't know really?"He smiled a suspicious smile.What is he planing?

"Well we should get inside before we get cold"He says kissing my forehead before i can say anything.He walks inside dragging me behind him. "Hello"I call through the house while taking my shoes off,wearing these heels really killed my legs.No answer was heard.I guess they're gone then.

"They probably left to get some dinner"He said walking into the living room,me close behind him.There was something lying on the table by the couch. Scrabble

"Wanna play?"Harry asks taking a seat on the couch. "Yeah sure"I blush taking a seat next to him.He opens the box and takes a note and a small black bag that was lying inside,I don't remember that being there the last time i played.I ignore it and help him set it up.

"Isn't it better if you sit on the other side of the table,that way we won't see each others letters?"He asks pointing at the seat on the other side. "Yeah i think that's best"I say and take a seat on the other side.He looks at the note and smiling ear to ear,what did it say?

"What's that?"I ask pointing at the note in his hand. "Nothing just some old scores"He says putting the note into his pocket.

We played for a while before i had to go to the bathroom so i excused myself and went into the bathroom.

•Harry•

Now's my chance,Zoe and Louis had planed out how it was all going to go down,We planed this over the phone last night,They stayed here to make sure everything was how it should be and was ready for what we planed.

I fixed everthing how it was supposed to be,the click of the door made me jump up from my spot in her seat and as quick as i could rush to my seat.

Fingers crossed that this will work out.

•Emma•

I walked out of the bathroom when i was done doing my buisness,i walked back into the livingroom to see Harry sitting on the couch as he was when i left,but now he was rubbing his hands together and looked kinda nervous.That's odd he was fine just moments ago.

"Everything alright?"I ask taking as seat again.He nodds and looks at the thing that holds the letters. "You didn't look did yo-"I laughed until i saw he had done

P R O M ?

It said.The question mark had been put on a blank tile.Omg is he asking me to prom? "Harry?"I look at him with lostful eyes. "Emma will you go to prom with me?I know how you feel about prom and everything,Zoe told me what you said to her the other night.I 've always wanted to take you to prom but i was always so afraid to ask you,but now i'm not afraid anymore,so Emma,Will you go to prom with me?"He asked pulling out once again the fake roses that my mum had in the livingroom.

•Harry•

"Yes,yes,of course i'll go with you,you have no idea how much this means to me"She smiled rushing over to me making me fall onto my back on the couch and with her ontop of me.She conected our lips for the first time tonight,i've been waiting for this moment all night.

I was going to kiss her earlier but i was to scared to do it,because i wasn't sure if she wanted it or not.It's still weird to think that i'm her boyfriend,a good weird because i thought i would never get a chance with her.

Our lips move with each other like they do eveytime.Nothing was heard but the sound of your mouths conecting.I know that going to prom was her dream,Zoe told me that she's always wanted to go with someone but no one asked her,which is surpricing because she's so d.amn beautiful.

Guys are stupid if they don't see how beautiful she can be,i mean she doesn't even have to try to be beautiful because she'll always be beautiful to me no matter what.

She lightly pulls my hair making me release a deep sound from the back of my throat.It's so hot when she does that,i just can't help myself.

Her lips tasted like strawberries,like her chapstick she always has with her.It tastes pretty f.ucking amazing if you ask me.I've never enjoyed kissing somone so much as i like kissing her,not that i've kissed alot of people in my life but she's clearly the best i ever had. {Best i ever had hips don't lie you make me wanna, tssss one more night,sorry on with the story...}

Soon our little kiss turned into a full on make out season.Our tounges fighting over power,her thighs on either side of my hip as i laid on my back on the couch.

Her fingers tracing their way through the back of my hair while mine stayed on her thighs.I wasn't sure if she was comfortable with me touching her thighs but i just went on with the flow and did what my body told me to do.

We pull away to get some air,her eyes locked with mine,We stare at each other for what felt like an hour but really was just a minute.I could get lost in her eyes for days.

"Wow"She said still breathing heavy from the passionate kiss. "Yeah Wow"I said removing my hands from her thighs to her face,I could feel her shivering from the contact of my hands running up her body.

"So you said yes?"He asked.

"Weren't you listening to me?"She asked sitting up from his lap so she was strangling his hips,her thighs still on both sides of his hip. "You distracted me with you beauty"I smile stroking her cheeks softly with the pads of my thumbs.

"Oh stop"She blushed hiding her face in her hands. "Okay then don't answer me,i'll just take that as a yes"I smiled,i did hear her say it the first time i just wanted her to say it again.

"Of course it's a yes"She smiled.

Maybe dreams do come true some day.

A/N

So what do you think of the whole Zayn thing.

I can't stop loving Zayn but i've lost so much respect for him.