Chapter 42

•Emma•

"So have you told your parents yet?"I ask sitting up on my bed.The movie just finished and now i guess we have to study alittle bit or else we'll get killed.

"Told them what?"He asked pulling me back down so i was laying next to him.

"About the tattoo"How could they not have noticed.Well i guess he's always been at my house since they came home but still i would of thought his parents would of figured it out by now.

They usually find out about everything.

"No i'm going to wait a bit longer"He says kissing my neck softly.

"Good luck with that,aren't you always naked around the house"I laugh.

"How'd you know that?"He says pulling his head away from my neck. "I've hear your parents tell my parents about it"I laugh.

"My mum hates when i do that,so i've kinda stopped but now i usually do it when i'm home alone"He awkwardly laughed.

"If your in your room naked please have the curtains closed"I joke making both of us laugh.

"So your sisters coming back,how do you feeel about that?"I ask

"i'm just happy she left that f.ucking idiot,I hate him so much.He's hurt Aiden so much"Gemma is strong to actually have the courage to leave the man that she loved without him knowing.

I'd want to see the look on his face when he sees that their gone,i'm sure he doesn't care anyways.

"I remember when he came here for christmas one year,do you remember that?"He asks.I nod that was not fun to be honest that was a disester.

"I remember him always staring at you like some pervert,he always had the same smirk on his face whenever he'd look at every woman that walked past him on the sidewalk,he looked them up and down with a smirk on his face" Ew what is wrong with him.

"I remember getting so mad about him always staring at you so i asked him why he was always looking at you and he simply just said that you were 'hot' then walked away with a smile"He said and looked down a me.

"Ew why didn't i notice that"Actually now that i think about it i think i caught him trying to send me playful winks at dinner.

"I want to punch that guy so hard in the face"Harry says. "Trust me,me too"I say and sit up to reach out to get my school bag.

"We need to stop working and start studying"I laugh and pick up my english books. "I don't wanna study"Harry says pressing his head against my pillow.

"Let's just finish it then we can go do something else"I say and take his hand trying to pull him up.

"Fine"

-

"I think we're finished"I say and close my book.We've been studying for about an hour and i'm starting to get a little hungry. "Finally"Harry says throwing his arms in the air.

"Wanna go down stairs and make dinner?"I ask.He nods and helps me stand up and walk downstairs.

"What do you want?"I ask taking a seat on at the kitchen table.

"I kinda just wanna order a pizza and watch a movie or something"Harry says taking a seat next to me. "Yeah sure,can you call?"I say and hand him my phone.

He ordered the pizza while i got some pillows and blankets and made everything ready.

"So what movie do you wanna watch?"I ask when he takes a seat on the couch next to me.

"I dno can we just find something on netflix?"He asks i nod and open up netflix on my apple tv.

A/N

I'm sorry this is short like like the last few chapters they suck so much i've been so busy with school lately i have no time for wattpad but i'll try my best.

And i'm sorry this is late i usually write chapters and keep them in my drafts but now i don't have time to write and i didn't have any time

I'm not sure if i can update every friday anymore :/ but i'll try my best.