Chapter 29

{Media:Gif of Emma and Harry}

I'm so sorry this is late i forgot it was friday the last 2 days have been so amazing,i forgot what day it was.

•Harry•

I don't know why she was so mad at me all of sudden but i'm going to find out. I walk up to her room, her door was open so i guess this will be easier then i thought. But when i look around the room,she's nowhere to be seen.

I can hear silent cries coming from the bathroom.Oh no.

"Emma"I say her name sweetly, trying to sound as calm as i can,i hope she's alright. "Emma"I say again alittle louder, her cries aren't heard now,i guess she heard me. "Can i come in?"I ask calmly.

Moments later the door is unlocked and the door slightly opens,I slowly walk in preparing myself for what to come.There she sat,my angel,my beautiful angel sat on the floor crying her eyes out,her make up was running down her cheeks,but i didn't care.She's still as beautiful as always.

"Don't look at me"She says hiding her face in her knees "Baby,i'm sorry how i acted,you were right,maybe if they found out they'd think we were doing something we weren't supposed to be doing and might fly early home or have someone watch us,and i don't want that.I like having alone time with you"I take a seat next to her on the floor and run my hand up and down her back slowly.

"And i'm sorry how i acted,i just didn't want this to happen again,the last time i got bullied and it doesn't feel good,I felt like i wasn't who i wanted to be,everyone kept calling me weird and disgusting and i just didn't want to be myself,i wanted to be eveyone else but myself"She sniffs and whips her tears with the back of her hand.

"Baby i'm so sorry,if i could go into the past i would,i would so bad,i would change everything that happened and i'd try to protect you from all of them"I say putting my fingers under her chin,she won't look at me.
"And don't change yourself because people tell you to i like you just the way you are baby"I add.I try to push her shoulder lightly to let her look at me but she pushes ny hand away.

"I don't want you to see me like this"She whispers,looking away once again. "And it's not your fault,it was April's,she's a b itch who can rot in hell"She laughs. "Oh there you go"I say poking her nose making her laugh.

"But it kind of is my fault with the whol-"I try to say but she cuts me off. "Don't ever think this was your fault,you told me that she forced you into this and i believe you.This was not you fault"She says finally turning around.

Her make up is running down her face,her cheeks are black from the mascara she had on. "You're beautiful"I whisper and bring her into my arms.

-

The rest of the night we just lay in bed and watch some movies,She chose Austin Powers,one of my all time favorites.

"Popcorn?"I ask passing the bowl to her,She smiles and takes some in her tiny hand.She hasn't talked much after what happened in the bathroom,we both agreed that we wouldn't speak of it ever again.The movie started and she cuddled into me as much as she could.I had my arms wrapped around her body keeping it close to mine,i never want to lose this feeling with her.

I love her

It might be weird because we've only been dating for 5 days now, yes i'm counting. But i've known her all my life and i've seen her almost every day of my life so it's hard not to fall for such a beauty.She's my angel.

It's 3 in the morning and we're still watching movies,she said she wasn't really tired but i could see it in her eyes that she was so tired.

I stood up from the bed and turned the tv off then went back into bed. "Go to sleep,you're tired"I say and lay back down on the bed,she rests her head on my chest and closes her eyes,I close my eyes and start singing.

Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now

Back beat, the word is on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels
The way I do about you now

And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
But I don't know how

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall

Today was gonna be the day
But they'll never throw it back to you
By now you should've somehow
Realized what you're not to do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do
About you now

And all the roads that lead you there were winding
And all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
But I don't know how

I said maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall

I said maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall.

I said maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me.

"You're my Wonderwall baby"I say and kiss her forehead before falling into my dreams once again full of her.