Chapter 7

{Media:Gif of Harry dancing} Cupcake Harry 😍😂

•Emma•

I bearly slept last night,there was so much happening right now,My mum and dad going to Paris without me,Harry wanting to be friends,Me having to stay with Harry for 2 weeks.Alone!

I'm a person that doesn't really like changes or getting out of her comfort zone,and having to stay with Harry for 2 weeks is far away from my comfort zone.

My parents are leaving today,i don't understand why they didn't tell us sooner,not the day before they leave.It's 8:15 their plane leaves at 12:00.Harry is going to be here at 9:00 i think and that's when our parents leave for the airport.

I don't want Harry to see me in the clothes i sleep in again so i stood up from my bed and took a shower.When i finished i got dressed and went downstairs to get something to eat. "Morning"My mum said as i walked into the kitchen.I ignored her and poured myself some lucky charms.

"Harry,glad your here,we have to leave in 10 minutes"My dad said and placed the news paper he was reading on the table.I didn't look up i just kept eating. "My parents are waiting in the car"Harry said.

"Behave yourself Harry,no funny business all right,I trust you"My dad says,Making Harry blush,he just nods his head.

"Bye honey"My mum and dad kiss my cheek then walk out the door.I can't believe they went without me.Harry takes a seat next to me at the table and plays with his hands awkwarly. "Sooo.."He started.

"Leave me alone,Styles"I say and walk over to the sink and put the bowl in it then walk into the livingroom.I take a seat on the couch and start finding something that's on tv.Harry walks in and takes a seat alittle bit closer then i'd expect. "I thought you said we could try to be friends again"He said with a little bit of hurt in his voice.

"I'm just not in a good mood"I say and place the remote on my lap after i found a channel with the Big Bang Theory. "What's wrong?"He asks,What happened to the mean Harry.This isn't like Harry at all,He's usually making comments about something i'm wearing or something i do.

"Since when do you care?"I say and turn the volume up alittle bit.He stays silent for a while "I don't know,it's just really naive how we are to each other,I don't even know the reason why you hate me,i've never hated you,and probably never will"He said.

The reason why i hate him is stupid,i don't really like to say it but,I used to like him when i was younger and then when i finally thought he liked me back,He went out with my ex-best friend.I know that's not a good reason to hate someone but apparently my ex-best friend had been telling Harry some nasty things about me and then the day after that he started so many rumors about me at school.I lost all my friends because of it.I didn't have any friends for years,until Zoe moved here about a year or 2 ago.

"You know what you did?"I say and walk upstairs to my room,not wanting to be near him or talk to him.I close the door to my room and walk over to my dresser and take out the key of my room and lock my door.I pick up the book i'm reading and sit on my beanbag ignoring Harry banging at my door.

"What did i do to make you hate me?i have no idea"He yelled from the other side of the door and tried opening it. "You know exactly what i'm talking about"I yell back,i really didn't want to talk to him right now,so i put my headphones in and start reading the book.

•Harry•

What the hell is she talking about,What did i do to make her hate me?I've never done anything to hurt her.Well i hope not.

I gave up after a few minutes i knew she wouldn't open the door.I walk into her older brothers room,he was in NYU,Most of his stuff was gone but there was some of his stuff still in his room,like some of his clothes and some posters on the walls.I took a seat on the bed and started texting Louis for some advise.

'She won't come out of her room'I press send and wait for his reply.

'What did you do this time Styles -_-'He replies

'I don't know she just told me to leave her alone and that i knew what i did to her to make her hate me,i honesly don't know'

'She'll come around Haz,just give her time,be nice to her and see if she starts warming up to you'

I guess i'll just do that,give her some time,i really want her to see what a good guy i am,not some ãsshole she thinks i am.

A/N

Updates every friday or saturday :D

VOTE AND COMMENT xD