Chapter 20

{Media: Gif - You'll see later 😉

•Emma•

Turns out school is canceled today,water went into the auditorium last night so they canceled school.The floor is all ruined and needs to be replaced.

"So,prom is coming up"Zoe smirks,we are just sitting on my bed chatting about this and that. "Yeah"Is all i say,i've always wanted to go to prom but i've never been asked.For the last couple of years i've watched so many people go together to prom and being all lovely-dovely.I've never had that.

I've always dreamed of going to prom with someone.

I really want to go with Zayn but i haven't heard from him since our date,i've texted him like five times and he hasn't responded,guess this was just a one time thing then.I don't want to seem like i'm eager or something that's why i haven't been texting him more,i just don't want to seem annoying.

"I don't think i'll go"I say and sigh. "What do you mean you're not going to go?"She asks,she doesn't know about this 'Harry thing' I never told her about it,i don't know why i didn't i just wanted to keep it a secret. "I've never been to prom and because i've never been asked"I say as i feel my phone buzz in my pocket.

"You'll get asked i promise"She smiles.

I take my phone out of my pocket and see that it's a text from Zayn.

'I'm really sorry that i'm telling you this over a text,i'd reather do this face to face but i won't be in Holmes Chapel for the next week or so and i can't keep ignoring you.I feel really bad for ignoring you.

Emma you're a really nice girl and everything,but i don't think that we'll work out to be more then friends.I really like you and everything,but as a friend.I broke up with my girlfriend Perrie a few weeks ago before i went on the date with you,and i knew that things weren't right,we were just two friends having dinner and i saw that i couldn't move on from Perrie.I love her and i can't live without her.I've been staying at her place for a few days now,we worked things out and are now back together.

I'm really sorry if you take this the wrong way,if you think i was using you by going on a date with you to get over Perrie i wasn't i promise.I really hope you can forgive me for this and we can be friends.I'm really sorry xZM'

"Emma you alright?"Zoe asks,I look up from my phone "What,yeah everything is fine"I smile and look back at my phone.I do remember a girl named Perrie she used to go to this school once,then she moved to London a few months ago,I heard that Zayn didn't show up to school for a week because of their brake up.

"My mum just texted me,she wants me home i'm going to ask Louis to give me a ride home"She says standing up from my bed.I just nod and follow her to 'Harry's' room. "Louis can you give me a ride home?"Zoe asks as she opens the door of his bedroom.Louis was sitting on the bed and Harry was sitting on the floor,they were playing Mario Kart.I think the reason Harry wasn't sitting on the bed is because he knows what happened there last night.

"Yeah,sure love"He said and paused the game.He walked over to her and gave her a kiss then they walked out the door with a quick 'goodbye'.

I walk into the kitchen and take a seat on the counter.I take my phone out and text Zayn back.

'I understand,you really seem to love her with all your heart and it makes me happy to know you're happy.And i'd love for us to be friends,if Perrie agrees of course i don't want to get between you two.'

I really thought this was going to work with me and Zayn but i guess not,He seems to really love her.But it's fine to be just friends right......right?

Yeah she's totally fine with it :D he answers

"Is everything alright Emma"Harry's voice shakes me from my thoughts. "Yeah i guess except that i just got friendzoned"I sigh "Zayn?"He asks.I nod and look down at the floor.I see his feet move closer to me,He puts his arms around me in a tight hug leaving me by surprise.He pulls away - but his hands slowly go down to my waist - his green eyes meet my blue ones. "I'm sorry,he doesn't know what he's missing"He said smiling.

"What do you mean?"I whisper placing my hands on his cheek softly,never braking eye contect. "I mean how can he not want you,you're smart,intelligent, different in a good way and incredibly beautiful.I could be here all night counting up things i like about you,but most of all you're perfect"He whispers before leaning in.

"I'm not perfe-"I try to say but he cuts me off "You're perfect to me"He whispers

After so many times of getting interupted by someone or something,it wasn't going to happen this time.

I close my eyes as he starts leaning in closer.At the very moment our lips met, A flush of regret wiped over my body. I realize what I am doing is wrong but I can't bring myself to stop.I wrap my legs around his waist and run my hands through his hair pulling it lightly,making him groan into my mouth.He smiles as he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer.Our lips pressed together was amazing.They moved in sync with each other like they were meant to fit together.

His lips were soft and tasted like mint - probably from his gum,which he almost always has in his mouth - His grip on my waist tightens as to pull me closer to him,if that was even possible.I think my feelings for Harry are official.He traced his tongue across the bottom of my lip making the kiss even more intense.

My fingers were still tangled in his hair,I tried to keep my grip under control,trying not to pull his hair to hard.

I could feel his hear beating so fast in his chest as our chests pressed together.It was like his heart was going to pop out any minute.

We both smile as we pull away breathless.His hair a mess because of all the passionate kissing. "You have no idea how long i've waited for this moment"He says closing his eyes,then opening them secounds later.

We just stay like that for a while looking at each other,my legs wrapped around his waist his arms around my waist.My hands slowly running through his hair.

"Thank you"I say and hug him. "For what"He laughed.

"For calling me beautiful"

"Oh i'm sure i'm not the first"He says and helps me off the counter,my bare feet touch the cold floor making me shiver. "You are"I whisper and look down at my hands that are locked together.

"You're joking,i'm the only boy that has ever called you beautiful,Not even your ex called you that?"He asks placing his hands back on my waist.He is the only boy that has ever called me beautiful,besides family.It really means alot to me that he thinks that. "No,he always just called me 'Hot' or 'S exy',never beautiful"I say and look back up at him.

I notice how his eyes soften as our eyes meet,his bright green eyes are the most precious i've ever seen.

"Well he's a d ick for not noticing that,you deserve so much better"He whispers.Why am i just noticing now that he is the sweetest thing ever,he's so gentle and kind to everyone.Now that i think of it,i think i should thank my parents for going to Paris without me and leaving me with Harry.

I know i've wanted to go to Paris almost my whole life,but seeing the real Harry again and getting to spend time with him alone,makes me some what....happy.

"Wanna watch a movie and cuddle on the couch?"He asks smiling.He's so cute.

"Yeah"I say and drag him to the livingroom.What has gotten into me?

A/N

YAYYY THE KISSED.

What did you think of the kiss?

This is the first time i describe a kiss like this.so i hope it's alright.