Chapter 43

Sorry this took so long

•Emma•

We finally found something we both agreed on watching.

The door bell rang,making us jump off the couch to open the door,we were so hungry we hadn't gotten anything to eat all day.

I walk slowly over to the door holding the wall for support,just so i wouldn't fall.

I open the door,my eyes meeting with a guy around my age maybe 2 or 3 years older with blue eyes and long brown hair holding a pizza in his hand.

He was cute.

"Hi"He smiled. "Hey"i say to him and smile back.

"What happened to your leg and arm?"He asked looking at my foot.

"I got in a car accident a few days ago"I sigh giving him a small smile.What's taking Harry so long?

"I've never seen you around here,are you new?"I ask him leaning my head to the right

"Yeah just moved out here with my parents and sister"He says and looks at something behind me.

I felt a hand on my lower back and a body connecting with my back.

"Oh right the pizza,That'll be £9,72"He smiled at Harry from behind me. (I have no idea how much pizzas cost in the uk sorry)

I took the pizza from his hands and placed it on the table next to the door.

Harry handed him the money then closes the door.

"I'll see you around"He says before the door closes on this face. "What was that for?Why'd you have to close it on his face?"I say grabbing the pizza and limping back into the livingroom.

"I didn't close it on his face"He says taking a seat next to me.

"Yes you did,he didn't do anything wrong"I say opening the pizza box.The smell of the pizza filled the room.

"Can we just not talk about it,i just wanna watch the movie"He says cuddling closer to me.

-

"Harry wake up,the movie finished"I say poking his cheek. "Huh"he says opening his eyes looking around.

"Did i fall asleep"He asked sitting back up,his head has been on my shoulder for almost an hour.

"No you didn't"i sarcastically laugh running my hand through his hair. "Was i asleep the whole movie?"He asks rubbing his eyes.

"Pretty much,i think you fell asleep after the first few minutes"I laugh.

"What do youu wanna do now"He groans. "Well i kinda just wanna go to sleep"I say standing up.

"Why'd you wake me then"he sarcastically says laughing. "I wasn't going to make you sleep on the couch,you'll hurt your back"I laugh.

"I'm not that old"He says standing up walking slowly with me upstairs.When we get to the stairs he picks me up. "We'll you are older then me"I say as he places me down on my bed.

"By 2 months"He says laying down next to me. "I'm going to go change"I say standing up,but get puched down again by harry's weight on top of me. "Oh c'mon"I say trying to puch him off

"Don't go"He groans.He's so tired.

"I'm just gonna go change"I say.he groans again and rolls over so i can stand up. "Do you need any help?"He asks as i walk into the bathroom. "No i'll be fine"

-

"You did it"he laughed as i walked out of the bathroom 15 minutes later.

"Ha-ha-ha"I say laying down next to him on the bed.I turn off the lights then cuddling closer to Harry.

"Don't i get a good night kiss?"he ask. "No"I playfully say cuddling closer to his chest.I could smell his strong cologne.

"Oh c'mon"He laughs putting his fingers under my chin.

Our lips met in a sweet kiss.Harry's hands were stayed still on my hips,i'm not sure if he's too afraid to move his hands or he's just not trying anything.

Harry pulls away with a smile.i could see the outlines of his face and i could see this eyes looking into mine.

"Can i tell you something"He whispers. "Of course"I smile running my hands through his hair.

"I know this is to soon but i've felt this way since i started liking you,i knew there was something special about you that just made me feel this way.I know you hated me at a point and you said so many mean things about me,they all made me feel bad at some point but i never really cared because i couldn't hate the person i love"

Wait did he just say what i think he said.

We've been together for about a week.This is way to soon.What do i say.

"I love you Emma"He smiles making me freeze. "I know you don't feel the same way yet or maybe you'll never love me the way i love you but you don't need to say anything"

After a few seconds of silence i finally get the courage to say something.

"Harry,Don't get the wrong idea,i really really like you,i just"I sigh "It's too soon"

"I know i just couldn't hold it in anymore,i've been keeping it in for too long"He says kissing my forehead.

"I trust you Harry i really do but,my past relationships have never worked out because we says the 'L' word too soon and i really want this one to work out"I smile

"It's okay,let's just go to sleep"