Part 71

Sorry i haven't been updating that much. Alot of people have been asking me too. So heres the chapter.

My phone starts to ring and immediately pick it up from the coffee table. "Hello?" I start to wlak around.

"Kat! Are you and Toby still coming to the lake?"

"Um sure. Whats this about again?"

"Thats a surprise you'll find out."

"Yay..." I cheer satcastically. A pair of arms wrap around my waist. Its Toby, I know his touch.

"So at 2:30 okay?" She asks me.

"Fantastic." I say.

"Alright see ya then." She hangs up. I could hear her evil smirk over the phone. She knows i dont like suprises so why does hse insist on doing one. God she can be such a butt sometimes, but i love her.

"You heard her we need to get ready."

"Yeah but sometimes i pretend i cnat hear her."

I laugh then go into my room. I have to get dressed sadly..

I'm not wearing anything extravagant. So i pull on a pair of blue jean shorts and a pierce the veil shirt. I put on a pair of vans and im ready to go. Toby on the other hand. Ugh, he's not all that ready.

"Toby hurry up we're gonna be late." I yell.

"Almost done stop yelling." He whines like a kid. I roll my eyes and wait for him. While i wait i start to to wonder. What is the big surprise? Why can't she tell me whats going on?

"Ready!" Toby walks downstairs which snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Alright come on." I say and he grabs my hand while we leave.

"What do you think it is?" Toby asks.

I shrug. "I'm not too sure myself. I wish she would tell me instead of a stupid surprise."

We have to walk to the lake since its walking distance, but its still weird. I don't know what is going on with her. Why is she keeping things from me? Last time i went to the lake i almost killed two people. Let's just hope no killing can go around. I'm sick of all this violence that's happend in the past. So far everything has been good.

********

After a long painful period of walking in the forest. We finally make it.

I stopped in my tracks.  Oh my  god. Did Manda do this?! Is this what she wasnt telling us?

There was a row of chairs side by side in a row of at least 6. A beautiful wooden alter. And in the aisle were white and red rose pedals as the walkway. Behind evrything was the lake it was extravagant, such beauty in one picture. I was so stunned my mouth opened on accident. Is this for the wedding? Its gotta be!

"Oh hey guys. Early much?" Manda appears out of no where.

"Is this for-"

"It is. For the wedding..." She cuts me off. I can't believe my eyes. Such beauty for a small wedding. Maybe that's just me.

"Its beautiful. Is this waht you were not telling us?" Manda nods.

"Wow. This is just..." Toby finally speaks. He looks just as shocked as I do. It is breathtaking I know.

"So when?.." I'm still xonfused when the qedding is going to be.

"Tomorrow!" She smiles.

"Wow, who's coming?" I ask.

"The people you like. Duh!"

I just smile at her and turn my attention to the scenery. Toby takes my hand and i twines it in mine. I'm so happy right now. This is such...a blessing.

"So Kat your staying with me. Toby is gonna stay with Masky a.k.a at the mansion."

"Why?" Toby asks.

"Because its kind of a tradition. You can't  see the bride before the wedding."

"Ugh, okay." He sighs. I sqeeze his hand.

"Say goodbye. I need my Kat too." Manda says.

Toby frowns. "Hey you'll get to see me tomorrow." I wrap my arms around him. He smiles.

"Yeah i know." He kisses me deeply.

"Love you." I say.

"Love you more." He oecks my nose lightly. I smile.

"Come on bro." Maksy appears out of nowhere. Toby groans again and we say goodbye. Manda takes my hand and we dash inside her car. We have to go back to her house.

"What about the wedding stuff." I say.

"We got people watching it for us." She winks at me. Hmm. People?

*********

We eventually get to Mandas house. Like usual her parebts aren't home. For some reaon they love  to fight with eachother but at the same time party with eachother. Isn't marriage supposed to be about love? Not constant bickering  between you and your love one.

"I can't believe you did that for me Manda!" I hug her by surprise. She laughs.

"Anything for you love." She hugs me back. She is such a great friend. Can never replace this one.

"So what now?" I ask her after our little friendship fest.

"You need to go to bed early cause you need beauty sleep." She smiles at me.

"Alright." I agree.

"Good girl." She pats my head. I smile.

Short chapter but whatevs.