Part 31

Toby's P.O.V

I feel embarrassed from telling all my feelings to Kat. I was relieved but at the same time just scared. I'm not sure how she would've taken it. I have issues.

"Were do you wanna go?" I hear Kat say. She squeezes my hand which increases my heart rate.

"I-i don't care."

"How bout..." She looks around at the different restaurant. She scans the different signs then points at one. "Olive garden?"

"Come on." I say. I don't care were we should eat really I'm just hungry and I want food.

She pulled my arm into the restaurant and we we're greeted by waitress that popped her chest out with a flirty smile on her face. I look at Kat to see if she had a reaction. There was nothing. No source of: jealousy, hatred, annoyance, or anger. This girl is so weird. The waiter places us a in a booth.

"I'll be back to take your orders." She smiles at me again. I ignore her and pay all attention to Kat.

"So..." I start off.

"Hand me a menu will ya?" She smiles. I give her a menu and take one myself. I scan it for something to eat.

"See anything you like?" She asks which gives me an idea. I smile mischievously at her.

"Only you."

"Hehe, I mean the food but okay." She giggles.

"I can't understand a single word on this menu!" I laugh.

"Yeah me either!" She laughs aloud. Most of the words are Italian types of food and I barely know what they are.

"How bout...Baked ziti." She suggests. I scan down the menu and find it. Might as well get that since we don't understand anything else. I nod then the waitress comes to take our order.

*********

After that we went to my house. We walked through the forest it was really cold. We went up the steps and I opened the door. I was greeted by no one other than Clockwork herself. I sigh in frustration. Why is she here? Kat looks just annoyed right now, for some strange reason I find it cute.

"Your time starts now." Clockwork says with venom in her voice. She holding something behind her back, I'm guessing it's a knife. I roll my eyes.

"Clockwork go home. Your really annoying us right now," I say casually as I hold onto Kat's shoulders protectively.

"No its my time with Kat now so scram!" She says rudely.

"Haha! You gotta be pretty stupid for thinking I would leave Kat with you!" I laugh.

"Why not she can kill me can't she? Or were you lying?"

"I wasn't lying, but she doesn't want to bring out her hysteria on you." I say sternly.

"You don't have much time left." Clockwork snarls and looks at Kat with a death stare. Literally.

"Who cares." I groan and Kat looks at her with no emotion. I have a bad feeling about this.

"Toby knock me out if I try to hurt you." She looks at me sadly. I think she's gonna use her hysteria on Clockwork. I nod and I understand completely.

"Fine, you wanna see my hysteria?" Kat says coldly at Clockwork. Clockwork smiles mischievously at Kat and takes the knife from behind her back and caresses the blade lightly.

"I do."

"Okay I'll try." Kat says. She closes her eyes and I think she might be thinking or concentrating on anger maybe.  She clenches her fist and looks up. Her eyes are an empty green I don't see any pupils.

"Times up." Kat says coldly before Clockwork could then lunges at her. It surprises me so I back up. This isn't Kat anymore this is another part of her. Kat starts attacking her viciously like a lion attacking its prey. Clockwork tries to stab her but Kat lunges all of her blows. Kat scratches at her again leaving flesh marks on her skin.

"Hey bitch! You c-" I hear Clockwork get cut off by something. I see that Kat knocked her out with her clenched fist. Kat turns around and looks at me coldly. Then she falls to her knees and lands on her face. I quickly go towards her. I pick her up and hold her in my lap. Her eyes are closed which makes me worried. I shake her but she still keeps a sleep expression.

"K-Kat!" I twitch. She doesn't budge for a while. I check for her pulse. Good she's alive. She's probably exhausted from tearing up that bitch. I hug her closely I thought I had lost her for a minute. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

"Scared me there kitty Kat." I sigh.

"T-Toby?" Kat says. Her green eyes open looking tiresome. I smile at her kindly then caress her cheek. "What happened?" She asks.

"You kicked Clockworks ass that what happened." I smile at her. I can't let her go.

"Did I scare you?" She looks at me sadly.

"Only when I thought you left me." I kissed her for head softly. Kat started to cry.

"Sorry." She leaned into my chest. I felt her tears stain through my shirt. I held her tightly ad if she could slip away from my grasp.

"Don't be. You haven't done anything wrong." I whisper.

"T-Toby, did I hurt you?" She looks at me with tears still falling from her eyes. I wipe them away.

"No, you just looked at me then you turned back into your normal self." I explained. She looked relieved.

"Good." She buried her face in my chest again then I held her.

"Come on let's get you cleaned up." I say she nods and stands up. I escort her to the bathroom then leave her to do what girls do.

After a couple minutes she comes out with her face really pale but her tears are no longer visible. Her blonde hair is up in messy bun.

"Do you have anything I could sleep in?" She asks. I nod then get a big oversized black tee-shirt. I toss her the shirt and she returns back to the bathroom. Later after that she comes out with it on. It falls to her knees and the sleeves stop at her elbows. She looks so cute. Damn it, Kat is beautiful even in her pajamas with her hair in a messy bun and no makeup. She sits on the couch by me. I haven't changed yet but right bow I just want to be with Kat.

"Thanks." She says quietly. She looks awkward.

"Yeah no problem, but there's one condition."

"What is it?" She looks at me.

"You have to sleep in my bed." I smile mischievously.

"No problem." She smiles. I laugh then after that i change. I wear the usual except I wear a shirt this time.

Kat is already on the side of her bed. She looks exhausted. I sigh because I feel guilty. I threw Clockwork somewhere outside, but I locked the doors. Kat lays on her back looking up at the ceiling. I go on top of her looking at her. She smiles and kisses me. I return her sweet kiss. Then go back on my side. Kat snuggles up to me and I hold her in my arms until she drifts off to sleep then I fall asleep with her.

This chapter gives me the major feels guys. So comment what you thought because I wanna hear what you have to say.

Toby should be my boyfriend!