Part 63

I need to see Manda today. I need to ask her about what's been going on with her and Masky. They are really cute...all the flirting going on is quite adorable. I wonder if they are flirting harmlessly, or they really like like each other. I think they would be a really cute couple. I'm going to her house right now. Last time she got mad at me, but its worth the risk. I don't care if she yells at me, I want to know what my friend is doing.

Not that Masky is a bad person, but I'm protective over her. Sooner or later I get to her house. Her parents aren't home, thank god. I just energy her house not bothering to knock on her door. "Manda?!" I yell.

"In my room." She says casually. Haha, I think its funny how she knows its me. I open the door to her room and she's putting down her book.

"Hey, Kat!" She smiles, then crosses her legs (Indian style) I smile then sit on her bed. "So what's up?" She asks.

"Well I wanna talk to you about something important, just don't get mad." I say, she nods and waits patiently.

"Its about Tim." She doesn't say anything. "Are you guys- like do you? Do you guys like each other? I need to know what's up?"

"Umm..." She smiles to herself.

"Is that a yes?!"

"Yes! Kat he's so cute, He's freaking perfect! He wouldn't ever cheat on me or hurt me! He's just so...ugh! " She laughs, then jumps on the bed while she's sitting. Wow, I've never seen her act this way. I'm happy for her!

"Wow you really like him, don't you?" I ask.

"I do. I really really like him!" She smiles widely. She is in love. The stupid grin and the way she talks about him reminds me a lot of me. I still act like in a idiot talking about Toby. Damn even thinking of him makes me happy.

"Aww. That's so cute." I smile.

"Kat, what were you gonna tell me the other day?"

"What?" I ask.

"Remember when you said you were gonna tell me what was going on with you and Tim." She says. Shit! I really don't wanna tell her but I know that I have too. Sigh, I need to tell her the truth.

"The thing is..." She looks at me and just waits. "Tim almost kissed me..."

"W-What?! When was that?" She looks hurt, and I instantly regret what I told her

"It was before he ever met you!" I reassure her.

"Oh. Did you kiss him?"

"Of course not. I told him I was with Toby at the time."

"Oh..." She seems sad now. Ugh, way to go Kat she's upset now.

"Don't get mad at him for it. That was in the past. He's not into me anymore, he likes you Manda not me."

She starts to cheer up a little bit. "You really think so?"

"Yeah, I've been noticing it." I laugh.

"Hehe, good." She smiles.

"So, I want details!" I say. I really do, I'm still a girl and she's my best friend.

"Well, we kinda kissed..." She bites her lip and averts her gaze. Oh my god! They kissed!? I'm fangriling so hard right now!

"Really?!" I smile. She nods. "That's great! I'm so happy for you, love!" I surprise her by a big hug. I'm glad she has a smile on her face again. I'm glad she isn't just thinking about Ryan. I never really liked him. He was good to her. But she's happy now! I wonder if she knows about him being a Creepypasta? I hope he told her...she doesn't need to be lied to.

                          *********

I left Manda because her rotten parents were arriving home any moment. I bid her a farewell then left with my backpack on. I have to go through the forest. I'm actually not that scared of the forest anymore. Its become almost familiar with me.

I'm heading to Toby's house. I really wanna see him. I haven't seen him since he left from my moms house. I haven't told him that I'm going to his house. I smile just thinking about him. I just really wanna see him right now. With Manda talking about her boyfriend I really wanna be with mine. Hehe.

Eventually I reach his house. I'm excited now! Hehe, I can't wait to hug my boyfriend. I missed him so much, even though its been only 3 days. I enter the house, at first I don't see anyone. Where's Toby?

"Toby?!"

"Kat?!" I hear him. Then I hear footsteps come from his room. He jerks open the door. My love! I smile then pull him into a hug. "Home alredy?" He laughs then hugs me back, of course.

"Yeah, I really missed you. Even though its only been a couple days." I wrap my arms around his neck, and go on my tippie toes. Short girl problems...

"I missed you too." He smiles kindly. Oh, those lips! I've been longing to be more close to him! I lean in and kiss him. He seems taken aback by sudden affection.

"That was surprising." He admits.

"Why?"

"You're not that affectionate with me." He chuckles.

"Yes, I am!"

"Eh..." He says cautiously. There's one reason while I'm not that affectionate. That's because he makes me so damn nervous. My heart beats so fast, I can't stop smiling, and I just feel so nervous.

"Well...that's because..." I really don't wanna admit it.

"Because what?" He holds my chin and forces me to look at him. He smirks.

"Are you really gonna make me say it?" He nods, thankfully he let's go of my chin so after I admit it I don't have to face him. "I just get really nervous, and so I don't try that much..." I feel really red now. Ugh, why am I so embarrassed all the time? He chuckles. Great now he's laughing at me. I bury my face in his chest.

"Kat, your so cute! I didn't know that was the reason." He holds my face in his hands. I still feel really red, but I can't control my blush. "God, I really missed you." He hugs me again.

"I missed you too." I say. He holds onto my waist. Why do I still get so nervous?!

"Good! I've been really bored without you!" He laughs, then suddenly picks me up bridal style.

"What are you-"

"You'll see." He laughs in mischeif. Uh oh...he takes me into his room...what is he gonna do?! He flops me onto the bed. Oh! Okay what's gonna happen? He crawls onto the bed and gets on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I try not to laugh but I can't. My heart skips a beat. Ugh great!

"Heh, nothing." He laughs, then presses his soft lips onto mine. I wrap my arms around his body. He's really warm, I missed him...a lot. "Your so cute when you get nervous!" He laughs.

"I'm not nervous!" I lie. He sees right through me. He gives me the oh-really face. He starts to kiss the nape of my neck. Of course! When he kisses my neck I do get nervous, chills send down my spine.

"Sure you are." He laughs. I just pout. He gets off of me then sits on my bed. Fuck it. I wrap my legs around his waist and sit on him. Hehe...

"Comfortable?" He asks me.

"Yup!" I laugh. He tucks my hair behind my ear and holds my face in his hands. He kisses me. After the kiss ended he pulls away and whispers, "I love you so much."

"I love you too." I smile.