Part 35

Sorry for a blank page I had to write this chapter two times and I accidentally deleted it I'm so pissed off at myself. Sorry guys

Kat got out of the bathroom with her hair in a messy bun. She had a toothbrush in her hand and leaned against the bathroom door.

"So what are you doing today?" She asks. Then sticks the toothbrush in her mouth.

"Slendy might have me work or something, sorry." I sigh.

"Aww..." She sighs then gets back to brushing her teeth. She spits then rinses he mouth. She sits on the bed with me and I put arm around her shoulder. She snuggles up to me. I kiss her forehead and lay my head on hers. I wish I could stay with her all day instead of murder innocents. Kat makes me want to be good for her. I don't know why but I feel as if I should be good for her, for Kat.

"Let's lay down." She whispers in my ear. I nod in agreement then we lay down together. I'm a little tired because of how early it is. Or I'm just lazy. Probably the second one.

"You have a comfy bed." I say.

"I know, its more comfy when your with me though." She giggles. I kiss her cheek gently.

"Yeah it is. Most of the time I actually like sleeping alone, but I find it better when your with me." I blurt out on accident. I feel my cheeks burn of blush. This girl really can find ways of making me say what I really wanna say and makes my heart beat so fast.

"I'm...getting tired." Kat says in a exhaust tone. Her eyes start to slowly close and her body starts to relax.

I feel her fall asleep while I stare at the ceiling. I start to get sleepy too and close my eyes.

Good job, Toby

Slendy sends a signal to me. He's telepathic and he can send signals to mortal brains and those signals turn into words. Its so cool because no other monster can do that. I've gotten rather good at replying to him. Its hard to explain it just comes to your mind really.

Thanks Slendy

I want you to stay with Kat so she's not alone. Child, she needs to you to be with her. That is your job for today.

Okay.

I get tired of starring at the ceiling and start to close my eyes. Soon enough I fall into a deep sleep.

*********

When we wake up its 4 in the afternoon. Kat gets up slowly and stretches her arms. I wrap my arms around her waist from behind her. She laughs and leans into me. I kiss her cheek.

"Its already 4 dang we slept in didn't we?" She says.

"Yeah, what do you wanna do?" I laugh.

"Okay first. We need food so let's order a pizza. Second, let's watch a movie or something." She says. I nod, pizza sounds so good right now and a movie sounds nice. Kat gets up and takes her phone out then dials the pizza place. She turns on Netflix then looks through the movie selections.

"When's the pizza getting here?" I ask.

"In twenty minutes."

"Oh, where's your mom?" I ask curiously looking around her room. She gets up.

"She's working overtime." She sits next to me on the bed and I pull her close to me. She rests her head on my chest and looks for a movie.

"What do you wanna watch?" She looks at me.

"I don't care just put something scary on." I say. She shrugs then plays a movie. "What movie is this?"

"World war Z" she laughs.

"What's it about?"

"Zombies! Its really good too!" She says excitedly. Heh, maybe Kat likes zombie movies. Probably does by that big grin on her face.

Later the pizza man arrives. I told Kat that I could scare him away so we get free pizza but she refused. She can be so stubborn sometimes. She paid him like a normal person. I roll my eyes then we eat the pizza in her room while watching TV. This is good pizza! I haven't had pizza in a while.

Soon it gets dark and the movie is almost over. Its a long movie, but I love all the guts and gore. Kat seems that to like it too. Soon before we know it, its completely dark outside I glance at Kat's clock and its already 9:30. Wow that was defiantly a long movie! She yawns and gets up then goes to the bathroom. While she's in there I take off my sweater and get comfortable, but I leave my shirt on for her. Even though most girls would want it off, but not Kat. Kat comes out of the bathroom with a pair of Sophie shorts and a black v-neck. She smiles at me and approaches the bed until I grab her wrist and I hold her on top of me. Her body is warm against mine and she smirks at me mischievously. She's so cute when she gives me a devil look. I find it rather adorable. I press my lips against hers and she kisses me back. I start to sit up with Kat still on my lap. She holds my jaw with both hands. I wrap my arms around her waist. I pull away slightly then bury my face in her neck. I press my lips lightly against the nape of her neck. She doesn't resist. I kiss up until I reach her jawline and she kisses me deeply. She slips her tongue in my mouth and our tongues dance together. She puts her hands under my shirt then I takes it off. I start to kiss her again and I put my hands under her shirt I pull her shirt off her torso the throw it on the store. I'm face to face with Kat in a lace bra with pink cheeks. She leans on me and urges me to lay down.

"Are you sure about this?" I whisper.

"Yes, are you?"

"Y-yeah." I stuttered like an idiot. "I'm n-nervous, Kat."

She smiled, "Me too. We'll be okay." She says and caresses my cheek. I hold her palm. Then she kissed me again, deeply. Then we did what we wanted to do.

Guys sorry I wasn't sure how to explain it. So I just said that haha!! XD.

Toby's so innocent its freaking adorable!!