Part 29

"What are you doing here?!" I ask harshly.

"I just realized I haven't seen you in a while and wanted to see how you were doing." The person who want standing in my room was no other than Clockwork herself. Her hair was still the same chestnut brown that fell to her hips, and her green eye were still a cold emerald color, unlike Kat's which were a brilliant green that had emotion in them. Clockwork had stitches in the corners of her mouth that went up almost to her ear. She was wearing a whit tank top with jeans and her black army boots she usually wears.

"Well I'm fine, so you can leave now" I say harshly again. I don't want anything to do with this bitch.

"So I heard you got a new girlfriend. Were is this bitch at?"

"My personal life has nothing to do with you!" I start to twitch again. Even Clockwork would make me twitch when we were together.

The story of me and Clockwork was not much of an adventure. She was a new proxy that Slenderman just got. At first I liked her, I liked her green eye and her verge to kill. We started to get together (like that) we never had a label with our relationship. We would kill together side by side. It was great until she broke my heart by leaving me for someone else. I never knew who but I distanced myself from people more. She was a real bitch about the breakup she told me 'I found someone better, sorry!' She said then she left me...alone. Now she's back and I'm not too pleased about it.

"Of course it is. We're proxy and we stand by each other." She smiled at me.

"Yeah sure that's why your here." I roll my eyes.

"Okay, I have to admit I did treat you bad after our breakup."

"I'm over it. So I don't want your sympathy."

"I can see that you've moved on, and with a sane girl!" She says almost happily but I can hear the spice In her voice. She crosses her arms then walks over to me. "Come on Toby. Its not like you really care about her." She says seductively. I shake her off.

"Well I do. So you can leave now the windows over there." I jerk my thumb behind my shoulder. She looks annoyed now.

"Come on it won't hurt to have a little fun." She says again then comes towards me. Her face was inches away from mine. I wanted her gone because I don't want to deal with her now.

"No." I take a step back. She just looks at me dumbfounded. I would never cheat on Kat after I just got her. I can't lose her again, it really screwed me up.

"You must like this one." She says with disgust in her voice.

"Yeah I do." I blurt out. She crosses her arms and just stares at me with one green eyes and one clock.

"Maybe I should visit her..." She smirks evilly. I'm not liking were this is going. I know that Kat can protect herself. Damn, Kat almost killed Jeff, she could take out Clockwork in a snap.

"I don't know if that's a good idea." I warn her. She looks at me with her eyebrows furrowed.

"What? Why not?" She almost laughs at me.

"She almost killed Jeff the last time he tried to attack her. It was some kind if hysteria thing. So I suggest you stay away from her." I cross my arms and smile evilly at her.

"What is she a murderer or something?" She asks. I laugh aloud at that question. Kat isn't a murderer if anything she's a healer. She doesn't like to inflict pain on others like us.

"Haha! No if anything she's quite pure."

"Pure?"

"Yeah, it was just some kind of freak out she got. Jeff is scared of her because she almost killed him viciously . She would probably kill you." I smirk.