Part 56

W-What happened back there? What is going on with Manda? I'm so scared for her. I start to have around the house. Toby doesn't stop me, his eyes just follow me. Eventually, he grabs my wrist gently. "Kat, calm down." He says gently. I sigh. He bring me into a warm hug. "You'll be okay."

I hold back the tears that threaten to escape my eyes. I will not cry. "What about Manda?"

"Kat, what happened?" He asks curiously.

"She was talking to me right? And she started acting weird...and as in werid I mean normal." I lean my head against his chest. I listen o the steady beat of his heart.

"What did she say to you?" He asks me.

"At first she was acting normal, then she started saying things like 'Kat I need to go' or 'I'll call you back'. It was so bizarre." I try not to cry. I hold in all of my tears, I refuse to let them out.

"Maybe she was busy, Kat." He tries to cheer me up. I know Manda, and I know for a fact that half the time she is never busy. Oh, and when she is busy she always complains about being busy, she's never serious about it.

"I don't think she is." I sigh. Toby sighs and caresses my hair.

*********

For a while I finally calm down. Toby distracts me from over thinking. Thank God, when I'm alone I over think a lot. Its so bad too. Its finally night time too. I'm really tired today. We had a lot going on today...I yawn.

"Tired?" He asks I nod. "Come on." He holds out his had. I gladly take it them we walk to his room. I flop onto the bed, I'm so tired. Toby lays right by me, he pulls me closer to him. That's better!

"Goodnight, kitty Kat." He whispers. I kiss his cheek and say goodnight. I can't sleep...my body is tired but my mind is wide awake. I keep thinking about all the possibilities about Mandas dissapearance. She could just be ignoring me. Someone must've taken her? Was it her dad? Was it any other Creepypasta? Maybe...just maybe.

*Kat's Dreams*

Mirrors, mirrors everywhere as far as I can see. Even on the ground and ceiling. This is weird how did I get here? What's going on? I look around and only see my reflection. Its so weird. I look normal like usual. Until I hear a faint pounding noise coming from behind me. I turn around and see instead of my own reflection I see Manda pounding on the glass with her fist.

"Manda!" I come up to the mirro placing my hands on it. I cnatbhear what she says. But I try to figure it out when she mouths the words. Suddenly someone tugs on her arm but I can't see anyone just a dark figure. She mouths the same word over and over again.

Help me

Help me

Her reflection dissapears and replaces itself with mine. "Come back!" I start to pound my fist on the mirros surface. Soon the mirror cracks then breaks. It falls the my feet.

The sit straight up in bed. Adrenaline pumping through my veins. I was breathing really heavily. Toby sits up automatically.

"Kat, what's wrong?"

"I had a bad dream, s-sorry." I apologize.

"Don't apologize. It's-." He suddenly stops talking and takes my hand. "What happened?" I look down at my hands they were severely bruised and had some cuts on them. My hand started to hurt again. Owch. He holds my hand and starts to kiss them. Awe, he's so sweet.

"Better?" He asks after he's done. He gets off the bed, and stands over me.

"Come on, kitty Kat." He holds out a hand for me. Instead I ignore his hand, then wrap my arms around his neck and waist. I want to be held! He stands there with his hands dangled at his side for a while.

"Comfortable?" He asks.

"Yup!" He starts to walk to the kitchen. He sets me down on the counter. He leans back to look at me. He suddenly kisses me by surprise. I laugh and ksis him back. I wrap my arms around his neck. He holds my body against his.

Then door suddenly jerks open and Masky enters it. Toby looks annoyed. Masky, He looks scared and nervouse. What's wrong with him?

"W-Wheres Manda?!" He said in a panicily tone. How does he know she's gone?

"Wait, how do you know she's missing?" I ask him. Then get down from the counter.

"B-Because I went to her h-house and she wasn't there!"

"W-What?! I knew something was up!" I say with victory in my voice, but at the same time I'm really upset that I was right. Masky still looks uneasy.

"Where is she? We need to find her?" He says nervously. Wow, he's really upset about this. Is there something going on between them? I will definitely ask Manda about this when we find her.

If you find her.

Ugh, shut up! We will find her and that is a fact. We just need clues, like go to her house.

"Okay guys, we need to go to her house and find clues." They both gives me a confused look.

"What do you have any better idea?" I cross my arms. They sigh then Toby gets dressed.

********

We walk to her house with the boys at my side. Toby holding my hand like always. I get the key under Mandas Matt that says welcome.

"That's original." Toby snickers.

"I know." I sigh, it really is too.

We soon get into the house. We make our way into her room. It is even more messy then it should be. I look around and see a lot of things on the ground. "Let's all try to look for strange things." I say, the boys nod in agreement.

I look around and start to scan the ground. I finally find something odd. A pick up a leather black glove. "Guys I found something." They both turn they're attention to me. Masky picks it up.

"Do you think?" He asks Toby.

"Could it be?"

Could it be what? I ask myself. "Do you guys know who it is?"

"There's only one person who wear this brand of glove.." Masky says.

"Who?"

"Hoodie."

I had to rewrite this chapter two time ㄒoㄒ