Part 49

PLEASE READ!!AUTHORS NOTE!

Okay well I have been working on this story for like 4-5 months I think and sadly it is coming to an end. I might add some bonus chapters or maybe even a sequal, ha! But its making me sad because I really like the whole story line of the book. For those who read my fan fiction thank you cuz whithout you I probably wouldn't have the energy to write anymore.

I was planning to do only 25 or 30 chapters. Ha! That didn't go as plan but oh well. I'll keep going until I finish so enjoy this chapter!!! :*

The day after my emotional episode I had with Toby I went to Mandas house. She wanted to talk about some things. Wonder what but whatever? I put on a pair of white shorts with a black veil brides tank top. Then slip on a pair of black converse.

I walk out the door and start to walk to Mandas house. The wheather outside is so nice. The sun is beating on my head, but its only like 80° outside.

Soon enough I finally get to her house. No cars are parked in the drive way. Her parents must've went to the store or lunch. Thank god. All her parents do is fight with each other and when they aren't fighting there either yelling at her for not doing chores. She doesn't deserved to be yelled at, its not like its her fault. Oh, and her dad, him and his wife don't just fight. He basically beats her when things don't go his way.

I knock on her door then wait until someone answers it. Soon the door jerks open and Manda smiles at me.

"Kat!" She pulls me into a embrace. I chuckle under my breath.

"Hey, Manda."

"Come in!" She grabs my wrist then leads me inside the house. We go into her room.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" I smile at her. Then her smile quickly vanishes from her face. Did I do something wrong? Why does she look upset all of the sudden? What's going on?

"Well this..." She rolls up her sleeve and shows me her wrist. There was seven small slashes that turned into scars. I gasped. Why? Why would she hurt herself? She's too important to even harm herself. W-Why Manda? Why?

"W-What have you done." I take her wrist.

"I'm sorry. It just helps with the pain..." Manda whispers.

"Please don't do this."

"It helps though...and you do it too."

"I-I stopped."