Part 6

This fanfic is coming along. I hope you guys like it so far. XD love ya!

Toby looks asleep he's laying right by me. I gently take his goggles off and put them by my table. It seems to bother him before I know it he wraps his arms around me. He's holding me. I try to get him off me, but he doesn't budge or anything. He surprises me when he buries his head in my neck. I stay completely still. I was too shocked by his actions he's asleep though. I can feel his breathing on my neck. I'll be honest I've never been the girl to do the dirty with guys. The closest I ever got too was lots of kissing. Before I know it I fall asleep with Toby holding me.

*******

Toby's P.O.V

When I woke up Kat was asleep. I ended up in her arms. What happened? Did I cuddle with her? It sounds like something I would do. I didn't want to get up because I was extremely Tired and enjoying this snuggle session. I know if Kat was awake she would probably pull away from me. Which is strange.

Kat was a heavy sleeper. When I would wait for the kill I would actually watch her sleep. I would accidentally make some noises and she would still be sound asleep. I get an idea and pull her onto my chest. Her eyes are still closed. I brush the blonde hair from her face. Kat is really small, besides her height. She groans in her sleep. Then she starts to mumble.

"Dad, stop." She mumbles groggily. She must be dreaming. Maybe I should wake her? No, she is sleeping and she'll probably get pissed at me. I wrap my arms around her protectively. I have to admit I am protective around her. Like the other day when all those guys were staring at her. That really pissed me off. She didn't even notice those guys. She's clueless.

"Stop." She mumble.

She begans to tremble. I become worried. Then I shake her shoulders, she shoots straight up and starts to cry. I'm surprised when she hugs me. She holds onto me tightly like I might slip away from her grasp. Kat is breathing heavy like she couldn't breathe at all.

"T-toby." She says my name. I rub her back and hold her tightly. She must've had a terrible nightmare.

"Its okay, I'm here." I say.

I feel my shoulder get what from her tears. After a while she pulls away and wipes her eyes. "Sorry." She looks down as if she's done something wrong.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"I don't know." She forces a small laugh.

"Did you have a bad dream?"

"Uhh...kinda." She hesitates to tell me. I know when people lie especially Kat. She's not a good liar.

"What was it about?"

"It was more of a...memory."

"About?" I push on. I heard words like 'dad' and 'stop'.

"Well my dad I guess." She says with a sad expression.

"I heard you talk in your sleep about your dad and I heard stop." I leaned back on the wall.

"Yeah..."

"Can you tell me?" I know that I shouldn't push Kat but maybe talking about will make her feel better.

"Do you really want to know?" She looks doubtful. I nod.

"Well...my dad he was...an alcoholic and he was abusive." She sighs.

Oh, I didn't know that. Poor Kat. I didn't say anything I just hugged her again. She was fun to hug. "Your safe now, Kat." I whisper. She kind of reminds me of myself.

If you don't know the story of Ticci-Toby his Dad was an alcoholic and he was abusive too.

*********

I look at the clock on the table. Its already six. I don't know if I should leave Kat alone. I don't want her to hurt herself because of her dream. I think I'll stay until she tells me too leave! The thing about her is that she's too nice. She didn't call the cops when a complete stranger breaks in. I'm not sure why I didn't kill her. I just felt like I should protect her. I love sleeping in Kat's bed. Even though she gets really annoyed by it. She never wakes me though.

"How did you sleep?" She rubs her eyes and smiles kindly at me.

"Good. I just don't know how I ended up on top of you." I laughed.

"You grabbed me while you were sleeping and I couldn't escape."

"Hehe, sorry." I feel like i might blush again.

"How did I get on top of you?" She asks.

I feel my face turn bright red. I only blush with her which is bizarre. "W-well..I'm not too sure."

"Mmhhmm." She says like she doesn't believe me.

"Ugh, fine I held you because you were having a bad dream." I lied.

"Oh, thanks I guess."

"Well I should get going." I stand up so she can't make me blush anymore. She had that weird effect on me.

"Okay. Bye." She waves her hand. Then I wave back and jump out her window.

Kat's P.O.V

Toby left fast. What was that about? I shrug it off and go downstairs. My mom is up and she's in the kitchen.

"Hey, Katrina."

"Hey, what's up."

"Oh, just going to make something to eat."

"Yeah me too, I'm hungry."

"What were you doing in your room honey?"

I avert my gaze and lie the best I can. She would kill me if I told her I had a guy in my room. But its okay for her to bring home a new guy every night. "Just hanging out, watching TV."

"Oh that's cool."

"Yeah, what u gonna make mumsie." I laugh she laughs too. My mom is a pretty chill person. But right now she's pretty unstable. After my dad left with his mistress. I shake that off after the bad dream I just had. It was a memory when. I was only 14 he was mad about the house not being clean. He yelled a lot and hit me. I pleaded him to stop yelling, but it just made him angrier.

"Just a sandwich nothing fancy."

"Yeah, me too."

We both made sandwiches together. It was really good then later I had to go to bed early because of stupid school. I hope I don't have another dream/memory. I'm glad I had Toby with me though. I'd be alone.

I made Toby's P.O.V (point of view) I don't know if I should do another one. Idk tell me If I should or not though.

XD I love tobyyyy