Part 2

"Kat." I told him.

"Hehe, like the animal."

"You sound familiar, but I can't put my finger on it." I say.

"Ever heard of Ticci- Toby?" He asked.

"Oh, that's a creepy pasta! Are you him or just a fake?"

He looked offended. "I am not a fake, I'm the real thing!"

"Okay, okay." I put my hands up in a surrender. I look out the window again. What am I going to do? Should go back home until mom sobers up? I don't know. I sigh out loud. Toby gets up and stands by me.

"Why so glum?" He says in hushed toddler voice. I roll my eyes.

"Its nothing." I don't know this kid and I don't want to tell him what's going on.

"Come on." He poked my cheek. This guy is so different from what a Creepypasta should act like.

"I just don't want to go home, but I know that I have to."

"You can stay here its only Friday."

I can't believe this guy. I don't know him at all. But maybe I should take up his offer. If he kills me that won't be so bad to escape this cruel world. I nod at he smiles at me. Probably thinking of his plan to kill me, but I'm okay with it.

**********

"You can take the couch, or if you prefer the bed with me." He said mischievously.

"Uhh, no thanks." I refused his offer.

He looked surprised, then mumbled under his breath "your loss". I rolled my eyes. There was a soft blanket in the couch. His house was actually warm and cozy. I closed my eyes and I fall into a deep slumber.

**********

When I woke up Toby was standing over me. I jumped up and let out a small whimper. He laughed.

"Why are you staring at me." I yelled. What a creeper! I guess that's why they call him a Creepypasta!

"Your cute when your asleep." He laughed.

"How?"

"Just so peaceful, and...cute." Toby looked down I saw a hint of pink in his cheeks. Is he blushing? What would cause this killer to blush?

"Um..so do you have any food?" I ask. I love food!! Food is literally life.

"Yeah, I eat too you know. I'm a boy too."

"Really? I haven't noticed." I teased. He glared at me and I giggled. "So we're is the food!"

When I eat I usually don't gain any weight. I've always been a small person I'm only 5'3 and I'm 16 that's pretty sad. But I've never been overweight.

"You would like to know." Toby teased. I laughed. This guy isn't that bad as I thought. He seems pretty normal. We walk to the kitchen and I find the fridge and make myself right at home. Its a bad habit that my mom would always yell at me for. Whenever we would go to her friends house I would go in the kitchen and eat her food. Haha!

I searched in the fridge and found eggs. I decided to make eggs. "Toby do you want an egg?" I ask. He nods. Boys have big appetites. My mom always said to learn to cook because your man needs a women to make him food.

***********

After we're done eating Toby puts on his mask and his goggles on. Then puts his Axe behind his back. I sigh, I wonder why he does what he does. "So were are you going?" I ask

"Uhh...my job" he says this like he's not sure whether to tell me or not.

"Okay, well I better get going too." I stand up.

"What? Why?" He seems uneasy of my announcement. I have to leave I have no choice. I just hope my mom is okay. She was never like this until...dad left us.

"I have to, but thank you for letting me stay." I give him an apologetic smile.

"Anytime." He speaks quietly then leaves the house swiftly. I feel sort of guilty, but why? I put on my jacket I was wearing yesterday, its a green cameo. Before I leave I clean the house, because I'm just that nice! I walk home in the creepy forest. Birds are chirping happily and the sun in out today.

When I get home my mom is in her room fast asleep. I don't wake her I walk up to my room. It still looks the same and my window is wide open. I shut my window and go into the bathroom. My blade is still out and there's dried blood in the sink and on the counters. I sigh. I don't know if I should still end my own life. I decide to wait if anything good happens in my life. Its only Saturday so that's a good thing. I flop onto my bed, I can't believe what has happened in the last 16 hours. I met a killer who didn't kill me but helped me, then I spent the night at his place, then I come back to my mom sleeping peacefully in her room. Oh yeah normal day alright.

"Kat?" I hear my mom say my name in a yawn. She enters my room. Her blonde hair is swept into a messy mop and her pink robe in down to her knees. "Did you go somewhere yesterday?" I nodded. She didn't ask where but told me to tell her next time. She knows what she does to me she's drunk and just tells me to hit her back. Which is hard because I don't want to have to hit my own mother.

***********

The rest of the day I spend playing Alice: madness returns. Its the best game ever! I usually just kill the ruins and play different levels. I'm still on chapter 3 and I'm on the part when I'm in wonderland once again. After my gaming hour(s) I decide to put Netflix on and watch a movie. I wish I could do this everyday. Then my life would be so simple, bliss. Just when I was about to turn my movie off my mom told me she was going out with some friends. I wished her a 'be careful' then she left. I went into the kitchen to get a snack. I just noticed what I was wearing: the ultimate lazy wear. I call it. I had a pair of PINK gray sweatpants and a white tank top and my hair was blonde hair fell to my back but it wasn't all done or anything. I love lazy clothes. I got gummies!

When I entered my room I found Toby on my bed watching a movie. "Dude, you could tell me when your coming. You know?"

"I got bored." He said. His goggles were on his forehead and the mouth mask was around his neck now.

"So that means you come to my house?" I ask sarcastically.

"Yup!"

I roll my eyes. I just can't win with Toby. Why is he here? Because he's bored why doesn't he do something?