Part 45

I'm updating a lot cuz I haven't been a lot lately and I feel guilty. Right now I love the story and thanks to one of my friends she helped me with this idea. Thanks love!

Mandas P.O.V

Today was the day of the party. I hope Kat and Toby come to it. They are so cute that I'm actually almost envious but I'm happy for her! Wonder what I should wear? I look in my closet.

Ugh, I really need new clothes. Ooh here something. I find a cute plum purple colored crop top then I slip on a pair of blue high waist jeans. Then I put on a pair of black converse.

I think I'll curl my hair. I plug iny silver curling iron then curl my hair in small ringlets. After that I apply black eyeliner and dusty purple eye shadow.

I think I'm ready. The party starts at 7 its only 6:45. Well I don't have to be that early. I really hope Toby and Kat come to the party. They are so cute together. I can't believe Kat's getting married though! They must really lobe each other. I hope someday someone will love me enough to want to marry me.

After thinking a lot I glance at the clock on the stove. Oh dang, its already seven better get going. I don't think I need to bring anything. So I just leave empty handed.

Its kinda cold outside. Dang it o should've brought my sweater. Oh well! I walk to Nancy's house then I finally arrive.

"THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED!" I yell obnoxiously. Then I hear Nancy and Dan yell back to me. Soon they come to welcome me.

"Manda!" Nancy hugs me. Dan just waits patiently then he hugs me by picking me up and lifting me off the ground I laugh.

"Manda! You look so beautiful, baby girl!"

"Aww thanks guys." I smile brightly.

"Manda your the only one here...so far." She laughs.

"Yeah I'll put some music on and lay out some snacks for people!" Nancy nods and Dan comes to help me. We turn the TV on to the music channel. Its hip hop and usually some pop songs. Then we go into Nancy's pantry and pick out different variety of chips. Dan takes out some big bowls. I pour out Cheese its, Frito's, and Doritos. Dan digs into the fridge and pulls out a couple of beers

"Is that all?" I ask.

"Oh no, honey. Defiantly not." He laughs.

Soon after getting everything out some seniors and juniors enter the house talking to Nancy and me. These guys are cute, but they seem to much like my ex.

"Hey." One blonde guy came up to me. He was cute but I don't know..

"Oh hi." I smiled nicely.

"Your cute we should hook up." He smirked cockily.

"Ugh, your a disgrace on the male species." I turned my back then walked away.

The guy didn't follow me thankfully. Soon I see Kat and Toby and some other guy enter the house.

"Kat, Toby and..." He looks up. The first thing I notice is his brilliant blue eyes and his soft features.

"Tim." He smiles at me.