Part 38

I sorry for not posting so much I
Had a long week of school and it was Halloween so yeah. Guys what did you dressup as? I was Clockwork :3

also I have a book that you guys should check out! Its my first Wattpad creation but I'm not that good at updating it so yeah. Okay well make sure to check it out its called chains of insanity I would love you guys so much for it!

Okay well enjoy the story okiee!! ❤❤❤

Toby wouldn't leave me the rest of the day. Sometimes he worries way too much, but he has his reasons for it. He's not being clingy but...just too attached I could say. It doesn't exactly bother me though.

I start to ponder about my dad. He just showed up out of the blue it was totally unexpected. I ran into the forest then passed out probably from stress or exhaustion from running so damn much. Ugh why? Why does he have to just show up like that? Why does he want me to live with him? Just because he 'changed' how in the hell am I supposed to believe a single word that escapes his mouth. I can't leave my mom though. She would be absolutely heart broken about me leaving then her being alone. I just...can't do that to her. Leave her alone...she'll just drink away all her problems. Right now she's clean do I can't give up on her.

Toby actually left me for a while because Slenderman had a job for him to do.

I was at my house. I went downstairs to watch something on TV. I flip through several channels until I settle on Ridiculousness. I observe Rob Dyrdek cracking jokes about the videos. Hehe, he is funny! The thing is that I can't stand Chanel West coast she just irritates me. Mainly, her stupid high pitched laugh I'm literally like 'Can you not'.

I get tired of what I'm watching and decide to take a quick nap. I'm tired to for some reason. I softly lay down in bed and close my eyes. I am toss and turn a lot. Ugh why can't I sleep I'm tired but my body refuses to slumber. I decide that I'm not gonna lay in bed wide eyed. I get up and drag my body outside.

I stand outside and enjoy the weather. Its quite warm outside but its really nice. I was facing the forest. The trees were dark dull brown with new green leaves. It looked overcast today. Its been raining a lot lately its been overcast a lot lately.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a strange movement. I stare behind the trees, I can't see anything though. I start to squint my eyes and search for anything or anybody but I can't see any strange figures.

Suddenly, I hear a small tree branch crack. I jerk my head toward the sound and see a tall figure in the forest. I realize that Slenderman was in front of me. Suddenly I feel a wave of relief go over me. Slenderman doesn't scare me as much as the others do. He was quite kind to me and treated me respectfully.

Hello Kat

"Hi, Slenderman." I said calmly.

You don't have to be so formal with me, you can call me what you want.

"What should I call you then?" I ask.

You can call me 'slendy' just like the others call me

"Okay." I smiled kindly at him even though I can't see his face. "So what are you doing out here?"

Wandering the forest is all, I gets quite boring at the mansion.

"Mansion?" I tilt my head. What mansion? I never heard of such thing.

Yes we live at the mansion

"We?" I ask. He gives a light echoey chuckle.

We is all the Creepypastas.

"Oh." I say in understanding.

My dear you have so much to learn

"Yeah I do." I nod my head. I wish I knew a little more about Toby because to be honest I don't know what he's been doing before he met me. Did all he do was kill or did he do other things? It sounds stupid to care about little things but I'm curious. What did he do before me?

So have you taken a consideration of being a proxy?

"O-oh about that...I'm not sure if I could do it." I was being completely honest with him. I don't think I could ever be a Creepypasta. I'm too innocent for shit like that. I feel guilty even if I kill a fly or cricket.

Oh why not child?

"I would feel really guilty about killing someone." I spat out on accident.

Yes Kat you are very sweet, I wouldn't think you could kill like Jeff or Toby. Your hysteria is incredible for killing though.

"Oh...I didn't ask for hysteria I don't want to hurt anyone." I sigh. He approaches me and place his hands on my shoulders.

I know but its a gift that you cannot ignore.

He speaks the truth and I nod my head stiffly.

I have to flee now Kat but we'll meet again soon.

"Okay bye." I smile and wave my hand. He waves back then disappears in the forest leaving me alone with my thoughts.