Part 37

Toby's P.O.V

Slendy left quickly leaving me with shock. He usually doesn't care about anyone but I guess he cares about Kat. She was still breathing her chest was raising up and down. I sigh and cover my face with my palms. What happened to Kat? Did somebody hurt her? Did she use her hysteria on anyone then pass out? I hope she isn't traumatized. I get up then grab a blanket then lay it onto of her body. She stirs in her sleep a little bit. I'm not too sure what to do right now. Maybe she would be more comfortable in my bed then the couch.

I slip my arms under her body then pick her up bridal style. She's quite light. I imagined her much heavier, its great that she's so small and cute. I lay her on the bed and put my blankets over her. I stare at her for a minute feeling...bad... Is this my fault? Did I put her in danger?

Probably you always do.

I ignore the voices in my head. I sit down on the ground and wait patiently for her to wake up.

**********

After about an hour Kat finally awakes. She sits up rubbing her eyes. I immediately go to her and pull her into my arms. She let's out a small whimper and I gradually loosen my grip on her.

"Toby are you okay?" She asks with concern in her voice. She rubs my back while I hold her.

"Y-yeah." I stutter.

"What happened?" She asks clearly confused.

"Slendy found you asleep in the forest then he brought you here. Why were you in the forest...sleeping!?" I ask.

"Oh...about that." She sighs and her face makes a sad expression.

"I wish you wouldn't make that face." I sigh and cup her cheek.

"Sorry." She sighs.

"Why were you in the forest in the first place?"

"W-well my dad...he c-came...back and-" she stopped talking because she started to sob. I pulled her close to me and she sobbed into my shoulder.

"So your dad came." I asked. She nodded and didn't say anything. I wanted to push further but I don't wanna upset her. I hold her close to me. "Its okay now your safe with me." I kiss her cheek. She looks up and her eyes widen. I give her a confused look then she dashes out of the house. I'm completely caught off guard then run after her retracing her steps.

"Where are you going?!" I shout.

"My house!" She shouts as she runs not looking back at me. I try to catch up with her but her speed is intense. After a couple of minutes of chasing after her my lungs start to burn and my breath starts to disappear. My lungs burn harder from the lack of oxygen and rest. Kat still runs like she's in a fucking marathon. Soon we arrive to her house and she runs inside her house. I'm tired as fuck so I stop my pace and bend over with my hands on my knees. I walk slowly into her house. She disappears around the corner upstairs I groan then walk up the stairs. She locks herself in the bathroom and I flop onto her bed and breathe heavily.

"K-Kat...what...are you...doing?" I breathe out. She finally comes out and I sit up. "What's going on?" I ask. I've recovered from all that running.

"I just took the...pill." She whispers the lat part. I stand up.

"What? I thought you took it this morning?!" I yell more loudly then I intend too. She flinches. I automatically regret what just came out of my mouth.

"W-well maybe you should've worn protection?!" She fights back.

"You should've taken the pill right when we got up."

"I'm sorry I had a lot going on okay?!" She sits on the bed and puts her hands in her face. I feel like dog shit now. Ugh what's wrong with me?

Yeah making a girl cry are you really that heartless?

"I'm sorry Kat I didn't mean to be a jerk." I rub her back. She removes her hands and looks at me. Her face is covered in fresh tears and I wipe them away. She smiles at me kindly. I pull her into a gentle embrace. I feel so bad now why am I such an asshole?

"Its okay." She snuggles into my arms. She wraps her legs around my waist and I hold her waist. This is quite comfy. I love to cuddle with her.

"Comfortable?"

"Hehe, very." She giggles. I stroke her hair and she pulls back. She holds my face. Then kisses me gently.

"What was that for?" I ask.

"Nothing! Just like to kiss you!"

"Haha that's not all either." I laugh then kiss her neck. Then I give her some hickeys for fun. Hehe, I'm dirty sometimes.

"Haha, stop!" She laughs hysterically. I laugh and keep her close to me.

"I don't think I can." I smile.

They are so cute that it hurts I really wish I had my own Toby. Ugh why am I single?! Okay so I'll do more chapters soon. I'm really enjoying writing this fanfic and I can't seem to stop. Oopsie!

Haha okay so do me a favor and favor this chapter if you guys liked it!! So yeah next chapter will have more drama!!! Be prepared peoples!!

XD