Part 4

"Toby, were exactly are we going?" I ask. He's still holding my hand which is something that doesn't bother me, but doesn't exactly make me happy. He doesn't answer me which scares me because I always think the worst of a situation. I stop in my tracks and free my hand from Toby's.

"Can you please tell me where we're going?" I ask gently.

"I really don't know, to be honest. Do you have anything we could do?"

"Uhh, the park?"

Toby looked unamused. Okay I guess not the park. "What do you want to do then?" I asked.

"We could just walk around the town that sounds fun." He said cheerfully. This guy is surprisingly perky.

"Sure." I said.

"Come on." He takes my hand. I don't mind it that much. Its nice. We finally make it to the town. I felt a little weird with him holding my hand, but I didn't let go.

"This is fun!"

"We're just walking Toby, its not that fun." I say.

"Don't be so negative Kat. It wouldn't kill ya to be positive."

"Hehe, why are so happy though?"

"I'm enjoying the little things."

"Walking around the town?" My eyebrow raises. I seriously doubt he's happy wondering around town with me.

"Well...I'm having fun with you." He turns his face away and I saw some pink on his face. He's blushing? Again!

"Hehe Uhh thanks."

He doesn't let go of my hand until I pull away. He doesn't seem to notice my hand slipping away. Toby goes  into a candy store. Really? What are you six? He motions me to come with him. I follow him, but I'm not too thrilled about it. I am so unamused by his child like act. He just looks around but doesn't buy anything. Maybe he's got no money but I seriously doubt that. He leaves the store.

"Why didn't you get anything?" I ask.

"Who said I didn't." He smirked. He took out a small plastic bag that was filled with different colors of candy. Wow I didn't even see him steal that.

We walked around for a while and I went into some of the girly stores which Toby complained about. I could hear 'ugh' and 'why are we in here?'

I run into H&M and look through the clothes. "Great another clothes store." Toby complains. 

"Oh, shut it." I snap at Toby.

I walk over to a really cute sweater and gasp. "I need this!" I say in almost a whisper.

"Need what?" Toby says behind me. I jump as he looks at the sweater. The sweater is a plain creamy white color, but its soft and a baggy sweater I love those kind. "What are you fangirling over?"

"This sweater, its so cute. I want it!" I pouted. I looked at its price tag and my mind said No you can't afford that!! But my heart said buy it its so beautiful!"

"You want that. I can make an arrangement." Toby smiles at me. I shake my head.

"No, don't steal it. I can save up its fine." I cross my arms. He doesn't need to steal something for me I would feel so guilty. Oh, and my mom! She would kill me literally.

"Why not?" He asked. He frowned at me.

"Because I don't steal."

"You won't be stealing, I will."

"No Toby."

"But I-"

"No."

"Fine." He pouts and crosses his arms. We walk out of H&M before he can try to steal anything else.

"Kat why wouldn't you let me get you that sweater."

"Because I don't want you to get caught because of me and I would feel really guilty about stealing a sweater." I explained. He looked confused at me.

"I wouldn't have gotten caught." He says.

"Let's go Toby."

He catches up with me and takes my hand again. I don't mind I've gotten kind of used to it. When we're walking Toby seems uneasy. I don't know why? He let's go of my hand and puts his arm around my shoulder. Possessively. "What's wrong?"

"Are you blind Kat?" He asks. I have no idea what he's talking about?

"No, why?"

Toby hesitates my question for a couple of minutes. "Kat, a lot of guys were staring at you." He says.

"They are?"

"You don't seem to notice. Why is that?"

"I'm not paying attention to other guys." I admit. I always do that why should i care what dumb guys do? There all idiots.

"That makes me feel better." He smiles. His arm was still around me.

********

After that Toby and me go home. I had a fun day I guess. He isn't that bad. I just wished he doesn't volunteer to steal for me!

Oh Toby!!! Why you gotta be sooooo cuteeee???