The big day part 2!!

I think this is the last chapter. I'll be making bonus chapters in the book for fun. So enjoy this chapter. And thanks for taking time and reading my book. I love you guys! Btw it might take a while to writw this chapter. Okay okay!

Narrator P.O.V

"So how long will it take?! Who's going?! Is everything gonna be stable?! Am I-" Kat was cut off by Manda.

"Kat you need to calm down. Everything will be alright."

Kat nods slowly. She was so nervous about everything. Who wouldn't be? On such a big day, her wedding day. Everything had to at least be stable, not perfect  but stable. Kat starts to over think everything  that could go wrong. She tries to erase all those bad thoughts by turning up the radio. Manda drives calmly.

Manda is also a little nervous, but not as nervous as Kat. Just little srupid things like 'What if they don't like the cake?' or 'what if the music is bad?!'

"Alright we are here!" Manda announces. Kat looks throughthe window. She was zoning out thinking too much.

Just be calm and dont over think.

Kat reminds herself. Everything looks almost the same besides the amount of people. Kat notices everyone, she sighs of relief.

I am so greatful Manda invuted people i know.

"Come on." Manda leads Kat into a small white tent. The tent had a small chair and a big full body mirror. "Alright so the wedding starts in a couple minutes." She grips Kats shoulders, as to prepare her.

Kat sighs.

"I can do this." She says to herself. Manda hears and says,

"You can definitely do this." She smiles. Kat turns around and hugs Manda by surprise. Manda smiles and accepts her warm embrace. "I love you." kat whispers to her best friend.

"I love you too."

Manda pulls back. "We have two more minutes."

"Okay." Kat sighs.

"You can do this." She smiles.

"Wiat who's gonna give me away?!" Kat freaks out.

"Slendy duh! Who else?" She laughs.

"What about my mom?!" Kat says.

"Don't worry. Slendy is gonna transform looking normal. He can do that." Manda explains.

"Thats awesome." Kat spits out. Manda laughs.

"It is."

*********

"Man I don't know if i can do this." Toby stutters out neevously. He starts to pace around  the room. Masky grabs his arm.

"Toby, you will be fine. Youcan do this!"

"What if she changes her mind?! What if she says no!?" Toby freaks out. His palms start ro sweat and he starts to shake a little. He's too nervous.

"Dude calm down. She will say yes trust me!" Masky makes an effort to calm him down.

"You don't know that!"

"I do." Masky stops Toby and looks him dead in the eye. "She loves you, if she didn't she wouldn't have said yes. Stop over thinking."

Toby nods. He's right.

"Now come on."

Masky leads Toby outside. Toby is still shaken up but not as much as he was. Toby stands under the gazebo. "Masky who's  gonna be the preist?"

"Slendy."

"Oh." He sighs. Toby's palms start to sweat again. He keeps telling himself he'll be fine, trying not to ruin the wedding with his nerves.

"Toby you'll fine. Relax." Masky tries to ease him. Toby nods. The music starts. The violin starts to play "here comes thw bride." Everything is in its place, except for his nerves.

Soon Kat comes down the aisle. Wearing her white brilliant gown, her blonde hair up in a small bun with blonde spirals surronding her. She was breathtaking, Toby's.

She looks beautiful

He thought. Slendy was by her side, but he was in transformation. He had goldish white hair and his eyes were very dark almost a black. He had his usual tux on.

Kat and Slendy finally walked up to him. Slendy took Kats small hand and placed it in Toby's hand.

They face eachother and try to hide their smiles.

He looks so good in a tux

She looks freaking amazing and beautiful!

Slendy read the wedding speeches. After a while he finally cut to the chase.

"Do you Toby eren Rogers take Katrina Karlile as your wife?"

"I do." He smiles nervously.

"And do you Katrina Karlile take Toby eren Rogers as your husband."

Please say yes...

Toby thinks. "I do." She smiles brightly and Toby does too.

"You may now kiss the bride." He announces. Toby grabs her waist and kisses her. She holds his jaw in her small hands.

"Yay! Your married now!" Manda shouts. They both lwt go of eachother and laugh.

************

After the whole ceramony it was time to eat cake and dance.

Like every  other couple at a wedding they smooshed cake into eachother face and laughed about it. After the cake it was time to dance.

"Come on." Toby tugs on Kats shoulder and they start to dance slowly.

"Did i tell you how beautiful you look?" Toby asks.

Kat smiles. "Did i tell you how handsome you look in your little tux." She laughs.

"Heh I love you." He holds onto her waist tighter.

"I love you too." She pecks his lips. He smiles.

"Forever?" He asks.

"Always and forever!" She smiles. And they both kiss each other.

Gawwd a little cheesy but aww aren't they just adorable. Okay I'll make some bonus chapters once in a while so don't take this off ur list guyss. Tell me what u thought not just on this chapter vut the whole story.