【𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭】

It was a beautiful Sunny day in Canterlot, It was summer break for the students in Canterlot High School. Everyone was just enjoying their selves. They were either at the park, playing with water guns, At the pool, Etc. Rainbow and her 5 friends were going on a cruise, They all were excited for this trip. Especially Rainbow Dash and Sunset, They were more excited then ever. Right now, Rainbow and her friends were currently packing.

"This is gonna be so awesome!! I can tell already!" Rainbow squealed, She had packed everything she needed. Sunscreen, shades, a towel, A Swim Suit, (Yes, They had a pool on the cruise.) Etc. After double checking her bag, She had closed it. She grabbed her phone and headed downstairs. Her parents had turned to their daughter due to how excited she was. Windy suddenly chuckled.

"Alright Rainbow, Calm down. Don't want you to be tired after all of this excitement." Her mother spoke.

"Sorry Mom! But I can't help it, This is gonna be so awesome!!"

"I know you are, Have fun. Make sure to call us too." Windy said with a smile, Rainbow nodded happily with a cute grin. Then she went up to her parents and gave them both a hug and a kiss.

"Okay Mom, See you guys later! Love you guys!"

"We love you too!" They said back, Then Rainbow had left the house and went to the bus stop. Her phone then went off, She took it out of her pocket and looked at the screen; Pinkie was calling. She smiled and answered the call.

"Hey Pinkie!"

"Hey Dashie! Where you at? Me and the girls are on the bus right now."

"Oh, I'm at the bus stop right now."

"Great! So that means you're our next stop! Alright, I'll see ya later Dashie!"

"See ya Pinks!"

The call ended. Rainbow patiently waited for the bus to come. Once the bus arrived, She got on the bus and greeted the bus driver. She seen her friends at the back of the bus, She sat next to Sunset.

"Hey Dash." Sunset said casually with a smile. Rainbow smiled back.

"Hey Sunset. Hey guys."

"Hey!" Everyone except Sunset and Rainbow said in a unison.

"I'm so glad you're here Dashie! I bet we're gonna have so much fun!" Pinkie said energetically. Rainbow chuckled.

"You said it Pinkie." Rainbow said with a smile.

The girls were just talking through out the ride. They sung some songs, Nobody other than Pinkie stopped to eat some candy. They also talked about the things they could do when they get on the cruise. After a while Rainbow decided to put her headphones on and listen to some music of her own.

A/N: I had to put this song in this book. It just reminds me of summer and I guess it gives this book good vibes. By the way, The song isn't made by me.

"Can't seem to get my mind off of you."

"Back here at home there's nothing to do."

"Now that I'm away."

"I wish I'd stayed."

"Tomorrow's a day of mine that you won't be in."

"When you looked at me I should have run."

"But i thought It was just for fun."

"I see I was wrong."

"And I'm not so strong."