【𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰】

"Applejack! Where are you??"

The girls (minus the people that are currently at the island) were looking for Applejack. It's been 5 minutes, they didn't find anything or anybody. 

Rainbow was currently running her fingers through her hair, she wasn't even trying to look for Applejack. She was too busy in her thoughts while her other friends were trying to look for her. She lucky she had help. Because if she didn't, it would take her a long time to look for her.

Now..Let's just say Rainbow is completely stressed out right now. She can't get out of her thoughts, she's so close to blaming herself for all of this. Then again, it's no ones fault. It was the only way to actually find their friends quicker. When will they all get together again? Yes, even Lighting Dust.

But Rainbow still wondered what was up with Lighting Dust. Maybe there's a reason behind her actions? Maybe she's just stressed out about something and she's trying to let it all out? Or maybe anger? Or maybe jealous?

Rainbow sighed before saying anything, "Twilight, Can I see your arm?" Rainbow asked. Twilight raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Why..?" She asked.

"Just give me your hand." Rainbow said. Twilight hesitated for a moment. Maybe it was for an important reason? Because this here was serious, and Rainbow definitely wouldn't pull a prank in a moment like this. Twilight slowly put her arm out. Rainbow pinched Twilight as hard as she could. And trust me, that really hurt. It was as if you somebody slapped you and left a red spot. 

"OUCH! Dash, What was that for!? That really hurt!" Twilight yelled. Rainbow shook her head and sighed.

"Sorry Twilight, I just lost control a little bit.." Rainbow said, looking down at the floor. She didn't see it, but her friends eyes widened because of what Rainbow just said.

"A LITTLE BIT?!" All of Rainbow's friends shouted. Rainbow jumped slightly at the suddenly shout that was coming from her friends. 

"Yeah um..Kinda hard to believe Dash. Because one, This is Applejack we're talking about. Two, You weren't even looking for her, You were all stuck in thoughts. Which is something we really understand. Three, You probably felt like hurting someone since Applejack is missing and we can't find her anywhere. And four, something you should've knew from the start..You-"

"I don't like her," Rainbow suddenly said. Then she cleared her throat to rephrase her sentence, "I love her as a best friend. That's it and that's all." Rainbow said, rephrasing her sentence calmly. Even though she seen no reason to be calm at this point. 

"Oh Really? If you love her as a 'best friend' , then did you tell her that you loved her as a best friend before ya'll went separate ways? Because you never know, you might not see her again. You could've confessed then. Because if you don't see her ever again, you won't be able to confess. And if you don't confess, Your feelings for her may get even stronger or you might lose feelings for her eventually. Or-"

"YOU'RE NOT HELPING AT ALL!" Rainbow yelled as loud as she could. Fleetfoot blinked rapidly and stared at the Rainbow haired teen for a moment. She looked angry, upset, confused, stressed. That girl was not alright at the moment. Maybe she should've kept her mouth shut.

"Sorry Rainbow Dash.." Fleetfoot said.

"It's fine Fleetfoot. Let's just go find-" 

'ROAR...'

That familiar sound terrified everyone. Well..All except Fluttershy of course. She knew exactly what that animal was.

"Um..Fluttershy? Please don't tell me that's what I think it is.." Rarity said, clearly terrified.