【𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟵】

Everyone stopped what they were doing. They turned around and next thing you know, you see the same old lady that they thought they lost.

"I believe it's time to run now." Pinkie said. Everyone got up and ran as fast as they could, and of course that old lady was following behind them. A little after running, they had reached their rowboat.

"Get in guys!" Bon bon exclaimed. Everyone did what they were told. They tried to make room for everyone since it was 11 of them in total. Once they finally did, they were finally away from the forest and that old lady for good.

✰✰✰

"That was a close one." Pinkie said. Twilight nodded.

"Yup. Sure was." Twilight said. "Should we ride in this rowboat for a little while. There's nothing else to do at the island anyway." Twilight said, Everyone nodded.

"Good idea Twilight." Sunset smiled, Everyone smiled as well. 

   The girls were all talking to each other about random things. Pinkie even made up a few jokes. Now that's Pinkie for ya. Rainbow saw that Lighting Dust was having an awesome time talking to her and her friends. She smiled, It feels great to forgive someone. Offering people a second chance always make Rainbow feel good. 

"Why are you smiling like that?" She heard someone say. She turned around and saw Applejack looking at her with a smirk on her face.

"Oh! M-Me? I uh...It's just.." Rainbow inhaled, then exhaled. "I'm just glad that everything is okay now...Everything is back to normal. Well...Almost everything." Rainbow replied. Applejack gave Rainbow a sad smile.

"Yeah...But, we'll be going home eventually right..?" Applejack asked. Rainbow smiled and wrapped an arm around Applejack.

"I promise." Rainbow spoke softly. Applejack smiled. 

"I believe you."

✰✰✰

   Everyone was just singing songs that were related to the season today; Summer. They were bored, it was just to entertain themselves. After a few more songs, they shared a good laugh. 

"That was fun!" Pinkie said. 

"Yup." Sunset said. Applejack leaned her head on Rainbow's shoulder. Rainbow looked at and smiled. She wrapped her right arm around her. She gave all of her friends a straight face when she heard them snicker.

"What??" She said in a irritated tone. 

Pinkie giggled, "Nothing Dashie." Pinkie said whilst smiling. Rainbow rolled her eyes. Next thing she knew, Applejack was asleep. She smiled softly. She took her right hand and held it gently. 

𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝...
𝟏:𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐦...

   It was 1:00 am. Applejack had woke up from that nap she had on the rowboat. She turned to her right and saw a rainbow haired girl peacefully sleeping. Applejack slowly got up and left the shelter quietly so she wouldn't wake anyone up. She went to go sit down in the sand and stargaze. She wasn't tired at all, and you all know why she isn't. 

   She suddenly smiled, remembering how she would always stargaze with her parents and her siblings. They still do it to this day, but without Pear Butter and Bright Mac. Even though they were young while their parents were here, it still didn't feel the same for them. Especially Applejack and Applebloom.