【𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴】

Applejack slowly opened the 'door', then went inside the shelter. Rainbow immediately stopped crying and looked up and saw Applejack standing there, looking at her with a concerned look on her face. 

"Rainbow? Is everything okay?" Applejack asked. Rainbow didn't say anything. She avoided eye contact with Applejack. Applejack sighed and sat down next to Rainbow Dash. 

"Is it about Lighting Dust?" Applejack asked. Rainbow slowly nodded and cried on Applejack's shoulder. Applejack didn't say anything, she hugged Rainbow Dash and rubbed her on the back for comfort. 

Eventually, Rainbow calmed down a little. She looked up and Applejack who was still looking at her with a worried look. 

"S-Sorry. It's just...Never mind." Rainbow said. 

"Are you sure? You could trust me you know." Applejack said in a soft voice. Rainbow blushed slightly at the tone of Applejack's voice. 

"I-I'm sure. I..I don't wanna talk about it." Rainbow said. Applejack slowly nodded. Although, She was gonna get an answer soon. 

"Okay. Well...Do you wanna come back outside with the others?" Applejack asked. Rainbow nodded. They both got on their feet and went outside of the shelter where everyone else was. Lighting Dust turned around and saw them, She gave Rainbow a ugly glare, Rainbow also gave her an ugly glare in return.

"Let's play a game of Hide and Seek!" Pinkie yelled. Everyone smiled and nodded in agreement. 

"I'll count." Lighting Dust said with a fake smile. Everyone smiled back, Everyone fell for it. All except for one person. When she finished counting, She searched the island to see who she would find first. Suddenly, she found Applejack first. She smirked. 

"Found ya." Lighting Dust said. Then she pushed Applejack in the water on purpose. Which was a bad idea because, Applejack can't swim.

"What happened?" Pinkie said out of nowhere. Then everybody else came out of their hiding spot due to what had just happened. Lighting Dust smirked.

"Well. Let's say that...Applejack fell in the water because...She was pushed into the water?" Lighting Dust said, trying to play 'innocent'. Everyone's eyes widened. Rainbow Dash growled. 

""I swear to celestia I will kill you-"

"Dashie...Calm down." Pinkie said calmly.

"Calm down?! Now your just as crazy as Rainbow Dash when she said that I was overreacting when the boat was literally sinking!" Rarity said. Rainbow wasted no time. She ran and got into the water to save Applejack. Before she did, She gave Lighting Dust a glare.

"If I find out that she's dead, You next." Rainbow said in a soft threatening tone. Then she went in the water, her and Applejack came back from underwater. Luckily, Applejack wasn't unconscious. She got up on her feet and looked at Lighting Dust. 

"Why would you do that?" Applejack asked confusingly. 

"Hmm...I don't know." Lighting Dust said 'innocently'.

"Seriously Lighting Dust, Why would you do that?" Lyra asked. 

"Yeah, Leave the girl alone. If she's happy with Rainbow Dash then let her be happy. You're always ruining everything." Spitfire said. Lighting Dust raised an eyebrow and scoffed.

"Like I care." She said carelessly. Everyone gasped.

"Lighting Dust! You're mean!" Pinkie exclaimed. 

"Yeah. You should be ashamed of yourself!" Fluttershy chimed in.

"I-I don't understand...Why would do that- ouch!" Everyone looked at Applejack, they realized she still had that cut on her leg from days ago. (A/N: Don't worry, I forgot also. 0-0)