【𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭】

"R-Rainbow?" Rainbow's mom said in disbelief. Rainbow was shocked, she was lost for words. She couldn't believe it. After all of these weeks, she finally got to hear her mom's voice again.

"Mommy." Rainbow said with a grin.

"Hi sweetie. How have you been? I missed you."

"I missed you too mom. But yeah, I'm good. What about you? Where's dad?"

"I'm good Rainbow. Also, Your dad is driving the boat right now." Windy said. Rainbow's eyes widened. Boat? What boat? Were they finally coming to save them from this tragic but yet adventurous adventurer? 

"Boat...What do you mean?"

"Rainbow, we were coming to look for you. Including some other peoples parents." Windy reassured. Rainbow grinned widely.

"But..How did you even call me? You don't have a phone do you?"

"No," Rainbow answered. She looked up at Rara, "A friend of mine let me barrow theirs." Rainbow said as she smiled at Rara. Rara was a bit shocked, but she smiled back.

"Oh, that's nice. Well, you won't be where ever you are for long. We're gonna be there soon. We promise." Windy said, "Where are you guys anyway?"

"At a island. It's not that big though, but the size is decent." Rainbow responded. 

"Alright. I'll keep that in mind. Now, I'm gonna hand the phone to your dad okay?"

"Alright." 

   While Windy was handing the phone to her husband, Rainbow looked at her friends and smiled.

"They're coming for us!" She exclaimed happily. Rara and Applejack gasped, along with the others when they heard what Rainbow just said. 

"Who??" 

"My parents. All of our parents!" Rainbow said.

"LET'S GO!" Pinkie cheered. Rainbow smiled. She put the phone back to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey Dad! It's me, Rainbow Dash." 

"Rainbow..? I-Is this real?" Bow asked in disbelief. Rainbow chuckled.

"Yes Dad, it's real." Rainbow said. She heard her dad chuckle.

"I missed you kiddo."

"I missed you too dad." Rainbow smiled, knowing that they'll be going home sooner or later.

"How have you been?"

"I've be good. I met a few people." Rainbow replied.

"Alright. That's good. At least you aren't alone." 

"Yeah." 

"WE'RE FINALLY GOING HOME!! AFTER ALL OF THESE WEEKS!" Pinkie exclaimed happily. Then she thought twice before continuing to talk. Her smile had turned into a frown, "But..are we gonna see you guys again..?" Pinkie asked sadly. Looks like everybody never thought of that. Not one person did. 

"Oh." Fleetfoot said. 

"Yeah...But..A adventure has to end at some point...right?" Twilight asked nervously, whilst looking at all of her friends. It seems like they didn't see how that phrase was suppose to help at all. 

"I don't see how that's gonna help Twi.." Applejack spoke. Twilight sighed in defeat. No one spoke after that. All you could hear is Rainbow talking to her parents. Other than that, It was dead silent. Meanwhile with Rainbow Dash, she was done using the phone. She handed the phone back to Rara and looked at all of her friends, confusion written all over her face.