【𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯】

A few days later...

The past few days of this cruise trip has been a blast for the 6 friends. Sadly they were leaving next week. Rainbow had a blast also, Even though she constantly got teased by some of her friends. And she still claims that she doesn't have a crush on the blonde haired girl.

Everybody was in the pool. Well..Almost everyone. Rainbow didn't wanna get in the pool just yet, She just wanted to 'chillax'. But only one person was on her mind right now, Ya'll should know who. Her eye widened and she immediately jumped out of her thoughts and came back to reality.

'Ugh! Can I just go a day without thinking about this girl?!'

"I don't think so." Rainbow suddenly heard someone say. She looked up and saw Pinkie was standing in front of her with a big grin on her face.

"Uh..W-What are you talking about Pinkie?" Rainbow stuttered.

"You said can you just go a day without thinking about this girl." Pinkie said, Rainbow's eyes widened. How did she know what she said?

"B-But..How did you-"

"I read your mind." Pinkie interjected. Rainbow cracked a smile and raised an eyebrow.

"Hanging out with Twilight has effects huh?" Rainbow smirked.

"Hey! I heard that!" Twilight yelled. Rainbow and Pinkie giggled. "But I'm serious though, Don't tell me your an-"

"I'm not an egghead." Pinkie said, Still keeping her big grin. Rainbow rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Anyways, I'm gonna get in the pool." Rainbow said. Then her smile turned into a cocky smile. "So Watch out because the awesome Rainbow Dash is gonna make a big splash!" Rainbow said. Pinkie rolled her eyes at Rainbow's attitude, But she still kept her smile. Pinkie stepped backwords a little. And after that, As Rainbow said, She made a big splash.

"Seriously Rainbow?! You had to!" Someone scolded. Nobody but Soarin.

"Shut up Soarin! I do what I want!" Rainbow chuckled. Twilight sighed and rolled her eyes playfully.

"Those two are definitely rivals." Twilight said whilst shaking her head.

"Yup. They sure are." Pinkie agreed.

"Rainbow Dash I will get you for getting my hair wet! I just re curled it this morning!" Rarity scolded. After she said that, Pinkie got out of the pool and grabbed a water bottle then went back into the pool and poured it on Rarity. Rarity gasped.

"Pinkie!" Rarity scoffed. Pinkie giggled.

"Sorry!" Pinkie said 'innocently'.

"Hey! That was my water bottle!" Rainbow yelled.

"Sorry not sorry! I needed it." Pinkie said with a grin. Rainbow groaned and face palmed. The 6 friends suddenly felt the boat tilt a little. They all jumped slightly.

"What was that?" Fluttershy asked in fear.

"I'm not sure..Hopefully it isn't anything bad." Twilight said.

Me too. I hate for our vacation to be ruined." Sunset said with a slight pout. Twilight tapped Sunset on the shoulder.

"It's okay Sunset. Our vacation won't be ruined," Twilight said, Then she gulped. "I hope.." Suddenly, The intercom came on.

"Attention Everyone, The ship is sinking! But hang on tight, There's another cruise on it's way!" The captain called, Everyone started to panic. Rainbow and her friends eyes widened.