【𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮】

Fluttershy, Twilight, Rarity, Fleetfoot and Spitfire were in the forest once again looking for their other friends. So far they didn't see them. They've been looking for them for 10 minutes now.

"Rainbow Dash! Applejack? Pinkie Pie! Where are you?" Fleetfoot called, But no response. Fluttershy sighed.

"Will we ever find them?" Fluttershy asked, loosing hope. Twilight tapped her on the shoulder.

"It's okay Fluttershy, We'll find them. We just can't give up hope." Twilight said, comforting Fluttershy. 

"B-But..We've been looking for 10 minutes now...But we still haven't found them. We even looked yesterday.." Fluttershy said, sounding like she was about to cry in a minute. Twilight gave her a hug

It's gonna be okay Fluttershy, We'll find them. We won't give up." Twilight said, comforting the light pink haired girl.

"Hey!" They heard someone suddenly said. They all turned and saw a little girl that either 14 or 15.

"Are you looking for a Rainbow haired and 6 others?" She asked. Twilight and her friends nodded.

"Yeah, Those are our friends. Have you seen them?" Twilight said.

"I'm not really sure where they are now. But I know that they went left." She said. Everyone smiled.

"Oh okay. Thanks!" Fleetfoot said, "But..What are you doing in the forest anyway?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm just here to explore. I do love animals." She chuckled. Fluttershy's eyes widened, She had a big smile on her face.

"YOU DO!?"

"Yeah." She replied calming.

"OH MY GOODNESS! I DO TOO!" FLuttershy shouted in excitement. Everyone looked at eachother and smirked.

"Welp, That's Fluttershy for ya." Twilight said.

✰✰✰

"We found our way back!" 

Yup, They had found their way out of the forest finally. So now they could go back to the island. And surprisingly, they saw the rowboat. Without thinking, They got on it and went back to the island. Once they got back there, They realized their friends weren't there. They looked everywhere for them, so sign of them.

"Um..girls? Maybe the rowboat was where it was before we took it because the girls probably came looking for us." Applejack said. Everyone's eyes widened.

"Wait..You don't mean.."

"WE LEFT THEM THERE!" Pinkie panicked. 

"Calm down Pinkie, It's not like we can't go back." Sunset reassured.

"I know but...W-WHY DIDN'T WE THINK BEFORE WE TOOK IT! WE COULD'VE STAYED WHERE WE WERE FOR A LITTLE WHILE AND LET THEM LOOK FOR US! OR WE COULD'VE TRIED LOOKING FOR THEM! WE COULD'VE....I DON'T KNOW! UGHH I'M STRESSED OUT!!" Pinkie was now sobbing dramatically. Everyone looked at each other with a confused look. Rainbow gave Pinkie an a look that was not amused. 

"Seriously Pinkie? We...Never mind.." Rainbow said whilst shaking her head.

"Anyway....I think I should go alone." Rainbow said. Everyone's eyes widened.

"Are you crazy!?" Sunset said. Rainbow scoffed.

"You do you know what almost happened and what also happened." Rainbow said.