【𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳】

Rainbow was just taking a little walk and looking for Applejack at the same time. She thought she needed some time alone. Her friends are probably sick of her now. 

   She loves her friends, she really do. But it's hard to love them. Including Applejack. They all had their ups and downs, but they always remained friends. Sometimes they would act like nothing happened afterwords. But what about now? Did they still wanna be her friend after all of the trouble she caused?

Rainbow shook her head, "Maybe I'm just overreacting.." She mumbled to herself. She just kept walking and looking for Applejack.

✰✰✰

   Now Applejack on the other hand, she was doing just fine. She was still trying to find her way back, she was also talking to Rara. 

   But she was also thinking, was her friends really looking for her? In her perspective, she wanted them to just find their way back to the island, And she could find her way out on her own. She didn't want her friends wasting their time because of her.

   Then she thought about Rainbow Dash. What was she thinking right now? She must be worried sick. But Applejack could only blame herself, It was her idea for them to split up. 

"Applejack? Were you even listening to me?" She heard Rara ask. Applejack's eyes widened. She was about to lie, but she knew it was wrong. She sighed.

"No.." She answered honestly. Rara had a concern look on her face.

"Is everything okay AJ?" Rara asked in a concerned tone. Applejack shrugged.

"Yeah. It's just that....I miss my friends." Applejack said. She suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder.

"It's gonna be okay Applejack. We'll find them." Rara said. She started looking around, gazing the forest. "Even though this forest is pretty big and we're pretty small.." Rara said.

"But I'm sure we'll find them. Trust me, I could feel it." Rara said, then she gave Applejack a hug; trying to comfort her. Applejack smiled and hugged back.

"Thanks." 

"You're welcome."

✰✰✰

   10 minutes later, Rainbow was still walking and looking for Applejack. She kept on praying to celestia that she would find her sooner or later. But one thing she was not gonna lose was hope. She was gonna find Applejack, Even if it took her weeks or months. 

"Over my dead body.." Both Applejack and Rainbow said at the exact same time.

   A few minutes after Applejack and Rainbow said that, they both bumped into a person.

   Rainbow's eyes widened she saw her.

   She saw a girl with blonde hair, beautiful Emerald eyes, tan skin with white freckles. Rainbow also glanced at a stetson that was on the floor. She looked at the person in front of her one last time, to make sure she wasn't dreaming. But instead of a quick look, she was lost in her eyes.

   She couldn't believe it. She was actually right in front of Applejack right now. She could tell that Applejack was shocked too. So shocked, they didn't even know what to say.