【𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲】

✰✰✰

𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝..
𝟏𝟏:𝟓𝟎 𝐚𝐦..

✰✰✰

It was morning time, Almost the afternoon. Everybody had their breakfast..Well almost everyone. Applejack and Rainbow Dash were still asleep. Applejack had her head on Rainbow's chest and Rainbow had an arm wrapped around her. Everyone thought it was cute. Well Spitfire being herself, She wasn't really a person that into sappy and romantic stuff. But she did ship them. And Lighting Dust...Let's just say..She felt the opposite of everybody else, minus Spitfire. There was also food for them for when they wake up. 

"Maybe we should just leave them alone and let them sleep for now." Fluttershy said in a soft voice. Everyone nodded in agreement. 

Rainbow had woke up 20 minutes after they all had went outside. Her eyes widened when she realized she had an arm wrapped around Applejack, and Applejack's head was also on her chest. Now her heart was beating faster than it was before. Then, Applejack had woke up. She looked up at Rainbow Dash who was already looking at her. She smiled at her.

"Hi Rainbow Dash." She said in a soft voice, Rainbow smiled. She was slightly blushing.

"Hey Applejack, Did you sleep well?"

"Yup, Sure did." She said with a wink. Rainbow blushed and blinked rapidly, But she didn't actually know what the wink meant. 

"I see they left some breakfast for us. Let's go eat and then join the others." Applejack suggested, Rainbow grinned and nodded.

✰✰✰

Applejack and Rainbow were finished eating their breakfast. They had went outside to join the others, Everyone greeted each other.

"Soo...Did ya'll sleep well?" Pinkie asked with a smirk, Rainbow and Applejack blushed, They knew exactly what the meaning was behind Pinkie's smirk. 

"W-We...I...Just leave that topic alone!" Rainbow stuttered.

"Guys!! Wanna play a game??" Pinkie asked, More like shouted.

"Sure..We have nothing else to do." Spitfire said with a shrug. 

"Can we play truth or dare?" Sunset asked. Pinkie nodded with a big smile on her face. Everybody sat in a circle, Everyone except Rarity.

"Darling, There is no way I'm sitting on this sand." Rarity said. 

"Just sit down!" Rarity's friends scolded, All except Applejack. Applejack just giggled. Rarity scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Ugh, Fine." She slightly pouted and sat down in the circle. Lighting Dust rolled her eyes secretly when she saw that Applejack was sitting next to Rainbow Dash.

"Something wrong Lighting Dust?" Fleetfoot asked. 

"Nope. Nothings wrong, I'm totally fine." Lighting Dust said, Faking a positive attitude. Fleetfoot gave her a confused look, She could've sworn she saw Lighting Dust roll her eyes. But she just shrugged and left it alone.