【𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟰】

A/N: Last chapter everybody!

   Rainbow was gazing at the view in front of her whilst sighing in content. She took a quick minute to remember all of the things she had did this summer with all of her friends, new and old. It was like they were in a movie. If she had to be honest, the best part about this summer was meeting new people, getting along with them, etc.

   True, they had their ups and downs. They argued, they were separated, they misunderstood each other at some point. But in the end, everything turned out great. Who knew a summer vacation would be this wild but yet so extraordinary and adventurous? The funny part was, it was unexpected but satisfying. 

"Hey." She heard a voice say. A voice she haven't heard in a long time. She jumped out of her thoughts and turned to see who had just spoke. Her eyes widened in shock. Starlight, Soarin, Derpy and Trixie were standing right in front of her with smiles on their faces.

"Soarin..Trixie...Where? How? When?" Rainbow managed to say. She was so dumbfounded. How did they get here? Where were they this whole time.

   Starlight giggled, "We've been here the whole time," Starlight replied. 

"Yeah. You're welcome by the way. If it wasn't for us, you'd be still at that island." Soarin said. Rainbow smiled at the four of them.

"Well in that case...thanks." She said.

"No problem. We had to help you guys." Trixie said, "By the way, Congratulations! We heard you and Applejack's confession." Trixie said with a grin. Rainbow's eyes widened, she then blushed. 

"W-What?" She said in disbelief.

"Yeah. It was a bit cheesy. But it was cute." Soarin shrugged. 

"Of course you'd say something like that Soarin." Rainbow said with a smirk.

"Shut up Dash. You lucky I actually admitted that." Soarin scoffed.

"Nah, I'm good. You're just acting like a idiot." Rainbow said, she still kept her smirk.

"Ugh! You know what, I'm not even gonna argue with you. You're lucky we're friends." Soarin said with a smile. Rainbow smiled back.

"Hey Dashie! Hi Starlight, Hi Soarin, Hi Derpy, and HELLO TRIXIE!!" Pinkie shouted energetically.

"Hey Pinkie." Starlight chuckled. Everyone else greeted her as well.

"Soo, What you guys talking about?? Is it interesting?? Because if it is, I wanna know all about it!" Pinkie said. 

"Nah. Except Soarin and Rainbow were being themselves." Starlight said with an eye roll, but she kept her smile. 

"Typical Soarin and Dashie. But I can't wait to tell all of my other friends about our adventure!" Pinkie shouted, as always. She just doesn't know when to be quiet. 

"Speaking of that, What did happen during you guy's wild adventure?" Starlight asked. Rainbow looked up at Starlight and chuckled.

"You wouldn't even believe me if I told you."

𝟑 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

   Today was Friday. It had been 3 weeks since Rainbow and her friends were home safe and sound. She had got a new phone. She was able to transfer everything she had in her old phone to her new phone, which was a good thing. She talked to her friends every now and then and spent some time with them, she was able to get in touch with Lyra and Bon bon again. Although, she was still missing Applejack.