【𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰】

"What is it Fluttershy?" Twilight asked. 

"Is it just me or..That person that's driving seems suspicious." Fluttershy said. 

"What makes you think that?" Pinkie asked.

"Well While I was over here, I heard him say 'we're almost there'." Fluttershy said, "But the question is..Where though?" Fluttershy said. Everyone was confused. Where were they going? 

"Um.. this is awkward.." Rainbow Dash said. 

"Yeah.." Sunset agreed, "This doesn't seem right." Sunset said. Everyone just decided to forget about it. Although, This whole boat was suspicious. 

♡𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙♡

It was now night time, Everybody was still awake. Well..Almost everybody. Applejack was asleep with her head on Rainbow's shoulder while Rainbow's arms were wrapped around her. Their friends find it cute. 

"I'm gonna go put her to bed." Rainbow said, Her friends nodded. Rainbow picked Applejack up in bridal style with no problem. She was light. She took her to the room they both and Pinkie was sleeping in. She put her in the cozy bed and put her under the covers. Before Rainbow left the room, Applejack had woken up. 

"W-What happened?" Applejack asked, Sounding clueless. 

"Shh, It's okay. Nothing happened." Rainbow spoke in a soft voice. Although, She was aware of the tone she was speaking in. And yes, She was shocked. 

"Did you really carry me all the way in here?" Applejack asked, A little bit shocked. 

"Yeah. You're actually light." Rainbow smirked. Applejack chuckled.

"Not surprised. I always been told that by my older cousins and my older brother." Applejack said. Applejack and Rainbow Dash smiled at each other, They were staring into each others eyes for a little bit. That was until Rainbow realized that she was touching Applejack's hand. She blushed and quickly removed her hand off of Applejack's. Applejack gave Rainbow a worried look. Rainbow chuckled and rubbed the back of her neck whilst blushing a light shade of red. 

"Sorry." She simply said. Applejack giggled.

"It's okay." Applejack said with a smile. Rainbow had gotten butterflies and blushed again. 

'That smile. Why does her smile have to be so cute?'

Rainbow jumped out of her thoughts when she heard a light snore fill the silence in the room. She looked down at Applejack who was sleeping peacefully. But she also was sleeping with Rainbow's arm. Rainbow gently moved her arm away from Applejack. But she heard a whine in return and felt someone yank her arm. And that someone was Applejack. Rainbow chuckled and just shrugged. She got into the bed and made room for herself. And of course Applejack still had Rainbow's hand. But she didn't mind, She was just gonna go to sleep. But little did she know, Her friends were watching. 

"Hm..Wasn't expecting that." Pinkie whispered.

"Maybe not you Pinkie but to me...This was expected.

♡𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙♡

The next day had rolled around. Rainbow and her friends had all had their breakfast. Right now, They were playing Marco polo. And Applejack was Marco. She had suddenly touched someone on the shoulders. She opened her eyes to see who it was; Rainbow Dash. Rainbow on the other hand, Had butterflies in her stomach because of the sudden touch. 

"Got you!" Applejack giggled. Rainbow giggled also. 

"Who's up for a pillow fight in my room?!" Pinkie shouted. Everyone smiled and nodded. Everyone went to Pinkie's bedroom and grabbed a pillow of their own. Then they all started playing pillow fight. Then Rainbow Dash and Applejack ended up falling on top of each other. Rainbow suddenly smirked and started tickling Applejack. Applejack giggled, Trying to hold her laugh. But then suddenly burst out laughing. The other 5 were looking at them with smirks on there faces of course. 

"They're gonna be together soon." Sunset said. 

"Yup, They sure are." Rarity said. 

♡𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙♡

Rainbow woke up due to someone shaking her. She slowly opened her eyes to see a a girl with blonde hair, Emerald eyes and freckles with a causal smile on her face. 

"Hey Dashie, The girls told me to wake you up. It's already the afternoon. By the way, I have your breakfast on the nightstand. So just eat it when your ready, It's still warm." She said in a calm voice. Then she walked out of the room. Rainbow knew exactly who the voice belonged to; Applejack. She smiled slightly at the thought of Applejack.

After she finished eating her breakfast, She brushed her teeth, washed her face, etc. She went upstairs and saw that her friends were just chilling.

"Hey guys." Rainbow greeted with a smile. Everyone smiled and waved. Applejack grinned. She ran up to Rainbow Dash and gave her a hug. Rainbow Dash blushed but slowly hugged back. 

'I'll admit, It's like hugging a baby when I hug her.'

"But she isn't a baby Dashie." Pinkie giggled. Rainbow's eyes widened. 

"Pinkie! I-" Rainbow stopped talking and took a quick breath before saying anything, "Okay, I'm done. I'm going back downstairs!" Rainbow whined. Applejack giggled.

"Rainbow, You said that out loud." Twilight said. 

"Wait..Did I?" 

"Mhm." All of her friends said in a unison. Rainbow blushed in embarrassment. 

"Yeah..I'm not a baby. If anything, Your a baby." Applejack said with a giggle.

"What?! Am not!" Rainbow scoffed.

"Yes you are." Applejack smirked. Rainbow pouted and crossed her arms. 

"Exactly." Applejack said. Suddenly, The cruise had titled a little. Everyone gasped.

"Okay..Is the same thing that just happened happening again?" Sunset asked. 

"The boat is about to sink and we're all gonna end of in a dangerous island." Pinkie said. Everyone's eyes widened. 

"Wait..EVERYTHING I JUST SAID IS TRUE?!" Pinkie shouted.

"Uh..Didn't you say so yourself?" Sunset asked confusingly. 

"Um...I-I didn't realize what I just said.." Pinkie said nervously. Sunset face palmed.

"Anybody else think Pinkie is-" Before Sunset could continue her sentence, The boat titled again. But this time, It was a little but worst than last time. 

"Never mind then.." Sunset mumbled, Loud enough so everybody could hear.

"A-Are we gonna be okay?" Fluttershy asked timidly. 

"I sure hope so-" And just like that, The boat had sunk..

                                                                                     To be continued...