【𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟯】

A/N: You might wanna read this chapter. it's pretty interesting, promise ;)

   The boat was far from the island now. Rainbow sighed. This was one satisfying adventure alright. Everything was perfect finally. Everyone is going home safe and sound. No more wild creatures, no more creepy old lady chasing them, not a single conflict was taking place. Everything was nice and peaceful again. 

Almost everything.

   Rainbow's eyes widened. She still has to confess to Applejack. But when? How? What if she doesn't like her back? Then she'll look stupid. This was very overwhelming for her. Especially because her feelings for her are stronger than ever. She felt like she was gonna have a mental breakdown. She knew she was overthinking, and she knew there was no need to. But she couldn't help it. 

"Rainbow?" She heard a voice say. She jumped out of her thoughts and looked to her left. She saw her mom, standing before her with a smile on her face.

   She chuckled, "You good? I've been calling your name for a bit." Her mother said.

"Um..Y-Yes. I'm good.." Rainbow said.

"Good," Windy said. She looked back, then turned back to her daughter, "How come you never introduced me to your friend?" She asked.

"Oh..Applejack?" Rainbow asked. Windy smiled and nodded. Rainbow blushed at the thought of Applejack. Windy studied Rainbow's face for a little while. She sensed that her daughter was hiding something, she was correct on that one. Yes, she knew Rainbow was bi. The thought of that made her gasp.

"You like Applejack!??" Windy asked, sounding just as excited as Pinkie would be if she was in her place. Rainbow blushed even harder. How and who??

"W-What?? N-No I don't. S-S-She's just my friend! Honest." Rainbow stuttered. Her mom knew for a fact she was lying. All thanks to her stuttering. 

'Great job Rainbow Dash. You are so conspicuous.' She thought.

"So you do like her?" Windy asked with a smirk.

"No I don't mom! Me blushing is a misunderstanding! I honestly don't know why I blushed." She lied. Windy shook her head, keeping her smile on her face. She knew she was still lying, but she changed the subject. For now.

"Whatever you say Dashie. But really, your friend is so adorable. She told me lots of things about you." Windy said. Rainbow's eyes widened in shock.

"Really?" 

"Yes," She replied. "She told me that whenever she was scared, You were always there to comfort her. You stayed up with her when she couldn't sleep, you even made her smile more than she did before she met you. I just thought that was so cute." Windy squealed. She was almost just as loud as Pinkie. 

"Mom!"

"Sorry, I had too. It was cute. You got yourself a good friend kid. She's a keeper." Windy said with a wink. Rainbow didn't know why she winked, but she ignored it. Rainbow turned her gaze to the ocean, resting her chin on her hands. She smiled slightly.

"I gotta agree, she is quite adorable." Rainbow whispered to herself.

"What was that Rainbow?" Windy asked. Rainbow jumped slightly, she looked at her mom who was still smiling. She blushed lightly.

"Uh..N-Nothing." She lied. Windy giggled. Rainbow couldn't help it but laugh too. The laughter died down just a few seconds later. Rainbow sighed in content.

"I'm sure gonna miss her." Rainbow said. This time it was loud enough for Windy to hear. 

"I'm sure you will. But don't worry, it shouldn't be so bad right?" Rainbow looked back at the ocean. She frowned slightly and shrugged.