【𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬】

Applejack and Rainbow turned their gaze to Rara. They were both shocked. Was this true? Or were they imagining things?

"Really?" Rainbow asked in shock. Rara nodded whilst smiling.

"Yeah." Rara said. She took her phone out of her pocket and handed it to Rainbow Dash. Rainbow smiled slightly, they were finally gonna get a way home...somehow. But other than that, she could finally communicate with her parents again.

   She typed in her parents number. She didn't press the call button yet. She hesitated for a little bit, she was trying to process everything that was happening right now. 

"Call them when your ready." Rara said. Rainbow closed her eyes and sighed. She pressed the call button and let the phone ring for a little. Suddenly, the phone had cut off. 

"Uh..What happened?" Rainbow asked. Rara's eyes widened in realization. She scratched the back of her neck nervously as she chuckled nervously.

"Oh uh...I kinda...Forgot to charge my phone last night.." Rara said. Rainbow looked at her as if she spoke a whole different language. She groaned.

"You gotta be kidding me!" Rainbow scoffed. 

"Sorry.." She said nervously.

"It's okay Rara." Applejack reassured with a smile. Rara smiled back at her. Rainbow saw the way Applejack smiled at her, she couldn't help it but blush. 

"What's wrong Dashie?? Got feelings for someone?" Pinkie grinned. Rainbow's eyes widened as she blushed a bit harder. Pinkie is always putting someone on the spot. But at least she didn't completely put her on the spot.

"Um..N-No!" Rainbow stuttered. Applejack looked at her best friend and giggled. Rainbow was to the point that she just wanted to hide her face. 

   Applejack chuckled, "Hey, Don't hide your face. There's nothing to be embarrassed about." She said. She was chuckling while she was stating her statement. Rainbow Dash could tell that Applejack was giving her the most adorable smile in the world. She looked up at Applejack, and turns out she was right. She swore she loved this girl to death. Applejack poked Rainbow on the cheek.

"You look like that red bird from angry birds." Applejack said. Rainbow's eyes widened in shock. She then giggled.

"Apples, why are you so silly?" Rainbow chuckled.

"Because it's fun." She replied. Rainbow smiled. All she wanted to do was hug Applejack tightly. She felt like she was gonna die of adorableness. 

"She's very bad at hiding emotions.." Pinkie whispered. Twilight chuckled.

"Don't worry together. I can see it coming..."

✰✰✰

"Dashie! Look at the sunset!"

   Rainbow gazed up at the sun that was setting. She smiled. Sunsets were indeed beautiful. She then looked at Applejack who was already looking at her with a smile on her face.

"Hey uh...You got some hair in your face." Rainbow said. She tucked that strain of hair right behind her ear and smiled kindly at her.

"There you go." She said. Applejack was blushing slightly.

"Um..Thank you." 

"No problem." Rainbow giggled.

"Hey Rainbow?"