【𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱】

Rainbow Dash had just came out of the water to catch her breath. She looked around, She had Twilight, Fluttershy, Pinkie and Rarity. But two people were missing. Where was Sunset and Applejack? Are they okay? Did they drown? Rainbow couldn't help it but get worried.

"Um..Has anybody seen Sunset and Applejack?" Fluttershy asked.

"No..I haven't seen them," Twilight replied. "I hope their okay." She said, Her voice filled with worry. Soon after that, Somebody had came out of the water with somebody in their arms.

"Where have you been bacon hair?" Pinkie asked, she suddenly gasped afterwords. "IS APPLEJACK OKAY?!"

"Applejack drowned guys," Sunset said. "So I have no time to tell ya'll where I have been. Right now, We need to try and save a friend." Sunset said. Sunset laid Applejack on the sand. Rainbow and sunset started doing CPR. 

"I hope Applejack is okay." Fluttershy spoke softly. Suddenly, Applejack moved a bit and then started coughing. Rainbow sighed in relief, At least she was alright. At least they all were alright. Although some of them couldn't swim. Applejack eventually stopped coughing and sat up. Rainbow hugged her.

"Thank god your okay." Rainbow said as she hugged Applejack even tighter, Applejack slowly hugged back. 

"Ugh! That person that was driving that boat will pay for messing up my hair that was so perfect!!" Rarity whined whilst running her fingers through her hair. Sunset scoffed.

"Rarity, That's not important right now. Right now, We need to figure out how to get home." Sunset said.

"WAIT! HOME?!! BUT WHAT ABOUT OUR TRIP!? WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER THINGS I PLANNED FOR US TO DO THAT WE DIDN'T EVEN DO YET!? WHAT ABOUT THE 'GOING HOME AND TELLING OTHERS ABOUT THE TRIP' !? WHAT ABOUT-"

"Pinkie. Calm down." Sunset said casually. Then she sighed, "I'm sorry Pinkie. But I'm afraid that our what so called 'summer vacation' is over for us."

"WHAT?!" Pinkie shouted. 

"Sorry, But that's the truth." Sunset sighed. 

"Darling, I simply don't understand why you still call it a 'summer vacation' when it was clearly a disaster." Rarity said.

"Who goes there?" They heard a voice say, They all jumped slightly when they heard the voice. 

"Um..First of all, Who are you exactly?" Sunset said with one of her eyebrows raised.

"Not until you tell me who you are first." The voice scoffed. Sunset rolled her eyes.

"Just show yourself." Sunset scolded. 

"Fine." And just like that, Three people came out of a shelter apparently the 7 friends didn't see. One had blue skin with white hair, One had yellow skin with hair that was the color of fire, and the other had turquoise colored skin with golden hair.

"I thought it was only one of you?" Pinkie said confusingly.

"Well guess what, It isn't. So, who are you all exactly?" The girl with golden hair said with an eyebrow raised. Rainbow gave her a confusing glare. 

"Jeez, What's wrong with her?"

"I'm Pinkie Pie!" Pinkie said cheerfully.

"I'm Rarity."

"Twilight Sparkle."

Sunset sighed quietly, "Sunset Shimmer." She said with a slight smile. 

"I'm Applejack." Applejack said with a smile.