【𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴】

Rainbow was shocked. Applejack liked someone else..? But it also worried her. What if that someone else isn't her? Or maybe she was hearing things? She hoped that was the case.

   Now Rara on the other hand, she wasn't shocked. She knew exactly what that someone is. She was not blind unlike this lesbian and this bisexual person who just scolded at her for no reason. 

"I...Forget that I said anything!" Applejack said before running away. Rainbow mentally scolded at herself. This was her fault, she caused all of this.

She sighed, "I'm so stupid sometimes..." She thought.

"I'm gonna go find Applejack. You coming?" Rara asked. Rainbow sighed.

"I guess so." She replied.

"Rainbow Dash!" She heard some familiar voices say. She turned around and saw her friends. All of her friends

"W-Wait...You guys....Found each other? But how??" Rainbow asked in disbelief.

"Me and the other swam all the way here. We were worried about you guys, so we were gonna find ya'll. But then we unexpectedly found the rest of our friends, even though you guys were supposed to." Sunset explained. "Anyways, Where's Applejack?" Sunset asked. Rainbow bit her lip.

"Well...She just ran off just now.." Rainbow said. Twilight raised an eyebrow. 

"Did you have something to do with her running off?" Twilight asked. Rainbow didn't reply right away. She probably wasn't the reason, but she felt like the reason.

"Well...Maybe...I'm not sure. It all started when me and Countess Coloratura was arguing." Rainbow said. 

"Who's Countess Coloratura?" Pinkie asked. Rainbow pointed to a girl with dark and light blue hair. Pinkie grinned.

"HI!" Pinkie waved rapidly. Rara smiled.

"Hi." She said calmly. "By the way Rainbow Dash, It's not your fault. You may have scolded at me for a dumb reason, but it's okay. You have your reasons." Rara said with a genuine smile. Rainbow gave her a tiny smile.

"Alright guys, Let's go find Applejack." Twilight said.

✰✰✰

   Meanwhile with Applejack. Applejack was sitting by a tree, thinking about the incident that occurred earlier. Did she really like Rainbow Dash? She wasn't so sure. 

   She gets butterflies every time she either speaks or smiles, she often blushes around her, her heart races every time she hugs her, So is it really safe to say that she likes her? She was sure she didn't, but at the same time she isn't. She wanna have a crush on her, she probably didn't even like her back. 

   What did Rainbow see in her anyway? What was interesting about her? What was there to like about her? 

"Apples." She heard a raspy voice call her by her nickname. She instantly knew who that was. The raspy voice and the nickname made it so obvious. 

"Oh..uh...Hey Rainbow.." Applejack said. Rainbow walked up to her and sat down next to her.

"Are you okay?" Rainbow asked. Applejack just shrugged.

"I don't know, am I?" She respond. Rainbow frowned. 

"AJ, I'm sorry-"

"Don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault." Applejack said, "Please tell me you forgot about what I said earlier." Applejack said.