【𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳】

"Hey!" They heard a voice say. The looked over to a rowboat with two people in it. One of them was light green and the other one had beige skin.

"Come over here!" The girl with light green skin said. Everyone looked at each other. 

"We should get on!" Pinkie suggested. Twilight's eyes narrowed at Pinkie's statement. 

"What!? No! For celestia sake the person that was driving our cruise nearly drowned us!" Twilight scolded. 

"Oh yeah..Right." Pinkie said, "But we should at least give them a chance. Plus we have nowhere else to go." Pinkie said. Twilight sighed and shook her head.

"Come on Twilight, If we find anything suspicious we'll tell you. Pinkies right, We have nowhere else to go." Fluttershy said. Twilight was still unsure about this. She just shrugged.

"Fine." She grumbled. 

"Yay!" They all got on the rowboat. Twilight was still unsure about this, She wasn't gonna risk nearly drowning again. She hesitated a bit, then got on the rowboat. 

"Soo..What are you guys names?" The girl with blue and pink hair asked.

"I'm Pinkie Pie! And this is Spitfire, Fleetfoot, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer and Lighting Dust!" Pinkie said. They all waved.

"I'm bon bon. And this is my best friend, Lyra Heartstrings." Bon Bon said. Lyra waved at all of the 10 girls that were on the rowboat. 

"So..How did you guys get in the water anyways?" Lyra asked.

"Well..It's a long story. But We were suppose to be enjoying our cruise trip that was planned out for this summer, But then it ended up sinking so we were allowed to get on another boat and then that boat ended up nearly drowning all of us and we ended up at an island and then lots of snakes were chasing us and we had no where else to go." Twilight explained. Bon bon and Lyra's eyes widened. 

"Oh..That's a wild story." 

"Psh, Tell me about it." Sunset said. 

"Well luckily, We brought some food and drinks with us. So you could have some if you like." Lyra said with a smile. Everyone smiled back.

✰✰✰
𝟖:𝟎𝟖 𝐩𝐦..
✰✰✰

The sun was now setting. Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Applejack fell asleep. The ones who were still awake talked quietly.

"I think it's best if you guys go back to the island. There's nowhere else for you guys to go." Lyra spoke quietly. 

"Do you guys know the way back home?" Sunset asked. Bon Bon shook her head.

"No," She said. "You see, we kinda had the same problem. We both could swim. So while we were swimming we found this rowboat, so we decided to use it. Although, We still had our food and stuff." Bon Bon explained, "We would use this to find our way back home, But it would take too long. Plus this water is big, It's like there's no end to it." Bon Bon added. That was understandable. 

"Do you guys have your phones?" Rarity asked. 

"No. Apparently our phones didn't work anymore after that whole situation. It fell in the water, We knew we couldn't go back and get it because it wouldn't work anyways." Lyra shrugged, "Anyways, We're here. And the island seems safe to me. Your shelter is still safe also." Lyra said. Everyone got off the rowboat. Everybody put the people that was sleep in the shelter. Rainbow glanced at Applejack sleeping peacefully, She smiled slightly.