【𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭】

Lighting Dust was the first one awake. It as currently 7:10 am right now. It was cold, she couldn't sleep for that long. And on top of that, she went to bed early. She glanced at her surroundings, everyone was asleep. She turned her gaze to Applejack and Rainbow Dash, she sighed.

'If only they knew the truth..'

"Lighting Dust?" She heard someone say. She turned around and saw that Rainbow was awake. 

"What do you want?" Lighting Dust replied coldly. 

"Are you okay?" Rainbow asked. Lighting Dust scoffed.

"Yes. Why?" Lighting Dust asked, Rainbow frowned.

"Lighting Dust, I'm just trying to make sure your okay. It's just that, you don't look okay." Rainbow replied. Lighting Dust sighed, she avoided eye contact with Rainbow. 

"Just..don't worry about it." Lighting Dust said. Rainbow raised an eyebrow, she sighed and shrugged.

𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝..
𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟔 𝐚𝐦..

Fluttershy, Fleetfoot, Spitfire, Twilight and Rarity were all at the island. They were looking for the others just a couple of hours ago, but couldn't find them. But they weren't gonna give up on them. Suddenly, Fluttershy had found something that was next to her, It was Lighting Dust's diary. She was curious. What was inside it? 

"Um..girls...I found Lighting Dust's Diary right here." Fluttershy spoke. Everyone gazed at the blue sparkly diary with a few stickers on it that was sitting next to Fluttershy. 

"Maybe we should read it, We probably could see why she's acting the way she is." Spitfire suggested.

"Hm..I don't know. I don't wanna be rude." Fluttershy said. 

"Well..I wouldn't say that," Spitfire said. "I mean sure, it's rude. But how are we gonna know what's wrong with her? She's not gonna open her mouth automatically ya know?" Spitfire explained.

"Spitfire is right." Fleetfoot chimed in, "If she's not gonna tell us, we might as well find out ourselves." Fleetfoot said. Fluttershy hesitated for a bit. She was curious, but she didn't wanna be rude at the same time. She just sighed.

"I'm guessing you guys agree too huh?" Fluttershy said to Twilight and Rarity.

"Well, You're right. It's rude. But you never know Fluttershy, she could be calling for help but just not saying anything. So if reading her diary is what we probably can do to help, then that's what we have to do." Twilight said, Rarity nodded. Fluttershy sighed and slowly nodded.

"Okay.." Fluttershy said, she slowly opened it. They read through some pages, Which weren't really that bad. They were just talking about how her day went and such. But then they suddenly landed on the right page. 

June 18th, 2021.

Fleetfoot started reading what the page said out loud. As soon as they were almost through the page, they gasped...

✰✰✰

"Are you sure Sunset?" Rainbow asked. Sunset nodded.

"Yes, that's the only way to escape. So it's either now or never." Sunset said. Rainbow hesitated for a bit, She didn't want her friend to get hurt in any type of way. But she knew she was right, it was either now or never. she sighed.