【𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟮】

Everyone was already out of the water. But it wasn't over. They had a few difficulties with one of the boys. But then again, it was 3 against 1. Shouldn't be so bad right? 

"Guys, I saw the others go over there! Let's go while we still can!" Pinkie exclaimed. Rainbow and Applejack nodded. They all went into the ocean and started swimming all the way to where their other friends were.

"Whatever you guys do, don't look back." Rainbow said sternly.

"Okay." Pinkie and Applejack spoke simultaneously.

   They finally reached their destination. They started searching for their friends. 

"Rara, Twilight, Rarity?? Anyone??" Pinkie called. Loud enough so they would hear her.

"Girls!" They heard someone say. The noise wasn't so far from them. They turned to their left and saw their friends. 

"Over here!" Twilight called. They all went up to all of their friends.

"Are you girls okay?" Rainbow asked. Everyone nodded.

"Did you lose him?" Rara asked.

"I think we did." Pinkie said. Then Pinkie thought about something. The location, The phone.  She was getting ready to do something she would regret but it was for their own good.

"Rara, Can I see your phone?" Pinkie asked.

"Um..sure." She said. She handed the phone to Pinkie. Before Pinkie did anything, she looked at Rara.

"Sorry Rara, but this has to be done." Pinkie said. Just like that, she threw the phone in the water.

"Pinkie!"

"What? I was helping you. They can still track you you know?" Pinkie said.

"Oh.." Rara said in realization, "I'll just get a new one after this." She shrugged. Pinkie smirked.

"Girls. I hope you realize that this isn't over." Lyra said whilst looking behind her. Everyone looked towards the direction she was looking at. They saw one of the others boys. Great. 

"Rara, my commands are that simple. Give me the money, and I'll leave you alone." He said. He then smirked, "Or, I'll just take your friends instead." He said in a low voice. Everyone gasped.

"You wouldn't." Pinkie mumbled.

"Oh I will." He said. He still had that same big smirk on his face.

"I.." Rara was lost for words. She couldn't lose her friends. But it was either one or the other. So without hesitating. She went into her purse and pulled out a hundred dollar bill.

"Here," She said. "What your not gonna do is take my friends away. So, take it. I don't care." Rara said. Everyone looked at her as if she was crazy. Which she was. But she was doing this for her friends sake. 

   The boy with white hair that was short smirked. Before he could take it, it was snatched out of Rara's hand. Rara's eyes widened. She turned her gaze to Applejack; which was the one who snatched a hundred dollar bill away from her. 

"The answer is neither." Was all she said. The boy with purple eyes (the same shade as Twilight's) shook his head.

"Well, looks like we'll be doing this the hard way." He said. He then started tackling Applejack. Applejack struggled to get out of his grip. But in the end, she succeeded. 

"You ain't getting this." She said as she put the money in her pocket. 

"Applejack, Please be careful." Rainbow said. Applejack looked at Rainbow Dash and gave her a reassuring smile.