【𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬】

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!" Pinkie shouted, Which woke everybody up. 

At 6:00 am though..

"Pinkie..Seriously? Why'd you do that?" Fleetfoot said in a soft voice, there was slight of annoyance in her voice. 

"Because! It's time to get up!" Pinkie exclaimed, with may more energy than everybody else. 

"But the sun didn't even rised yet.." Twilight said. 

"Yeah! But it does in the next 30 minutes!" Pinkie replied with a grin, "By the way, I went to go get food at 5 in the morning because I realized that we ran out! Yes, I did have some difficulties but at the end, I still got the food!" Pinkie explained.

"Well, Thank you kindly dear but you kinda interrupted my beauty sleep." Rarity said.

"Oh, Sorry!" Pinkie apologized with a grin. Applejack wasn't having it, she was tired. And she was gonna get her sleep. No if's, no and's and no butt's. She saw that Rainbow Dash was awake too, she just rested her head on Rainbow's chest. Rainbow slowly wrapped an arm around her. Applejack eventually fell back to sleep a little after.

"Ugh, I don't even have the urge to go sleep anymore. I might as well get up." Rarity scoffed. Rainbow slowly picked Applejack up and placed her on her lap so she could be more comfortable. Rainbow smiled just listening to Applejack's light snores.

𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝...
𝟖:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦...

"Hey! Give me back my hat!" Applejack whined. Rainbow laughed.

"Nope. You gotta try to get it from me." Rainbow said whilst standing her tippy toes. Applejack did the same thing, but she still couldn't get it. She stopped standing on her tippy toes and pouted. Rainbow looked down at her and frowned, she looked sad. But Applejack's pout was the cutest. 

She stopped standing on her tippy toes and put her hands on Applejack's cheeks.

"Aww, what's wrong? Are you sad that you can't get your hat from me?" Rainbow asked in a slight baby voice, it was also a motherly voice at the same time. Applejack nodded. 

"Oh.." Rainbow said. Rainbow smiled slightly, "You want it back?" Rainbow asked in a sweet voice, Applejack nodded. 

"Okay." Rainbow said in a sweet voice. She placed Applejack's stetson back on her head. Applejack grinned. 

"Thanks Dashie." Applejack smirked. Rainbow face palmed.

"Didn't I tell you not to call me that?" Rainbow chuckled, Applejack giggled innocently.

"Umm...No?" Applejack said in a innocent voice. She grinned and her eyes blinked rapidly. 

"Bad baby." Rainbow chuckled. Applejack stuck her tongue out at Rainbow Dash. Rainbow gasped playfully and dramatically. 

"How dare you." Rainbow said, "Now it's time for your punishment." Rainbow started tickling Applejack sides. Applejack laughed.

"So..You're meaning to tell me Rainbow Dash doesn't have a crush on her? But yet everybody else knows. Wanna know why she doesn't know? Because she's blind." Pinkie said. Twilight chuckled.

"I wouldn't say 'blind' Pinkie Pie. It takes time to understand what your feelings mean, sometimes it may be hard to accept them. Don't worry, she'll figure it out eventually." Twilight explained. Pinkie shrugged.