Chapter 13: All Too Well

TW: for sexual assault/rape!!
Y/ns pov

I let whoever is pulling me drag me out of the crowd. I don't want to be here anymore. Once we've finally gotten out of the way of the crowd I finally look up to see who's pulling me.

Its a boy. Not one that I'm familiar with but he has shaggy blonde hair and is about 6'1. Even though I'm surprised that this stranger is dragging me out of the crowd I'm grateful for him.

"You okay?" He asks me. "Yes" I reply looking at him. "Good, I'm Calvin by the way" he says scratching the back of his neck. "Y/n" I reply.

"What?" He asks.

"That's my name" I say not breaking eye contact with him.

"Oh" he replies looking down at the floor.

There's an awkward silence before he says something. I cant hear him through the crowd laughing and cheering on gabi, who's still on top of the table by the way.

"What did you say?" I ask him shouting a bit.

"I said you look pretty hot tonight" he says stepping closer to me. "Oh um thanks I guess" I reply.

"Well um I'm gonna go now see you around" I say before turning. "Wait!" He says before pulling my arm.

"Can i not get to know you?" He asks. "Mmmmmm okay fine" I decide sitting on the ledge thats near me. He sits next to me too close for comfort though.

"So where you from?" He asks.

"I live like 10 minutes from here" I say.

"Sick" he replies, staring at me. I look down and start kicking my legs against the ledge. Right now I feel sick, my friend dumped me and I have no ride home now and this random dude won't stop talking to me.

"Something up?" He asks me. "Nope" I say keeping my head down. I just want to go home.

"Hey you can talk to me" he says putting his hand on mine. I quickly move mine and itch my arm pretending that I needed too. I need to get out of here.

"I need to find my um friend I'll see you later" I say trying to jump off the ledge but Calvin stops me again. He puts his arm across my stomach which stops me from jumping down

"Y/n woah chill I just want to talk" he says. I push his arm away and jump down from the ledge.

"Yeah but i don't want too" I say giving him a dirty look. My mind is still foggy from the alcohol but I manage to spit out these words.

"Jesus, no need to be a bitch about it" Calvin says, standing up next to me. He towers over me as he angrily grabs my arm.

"Look i just need to find my friend, can I go?" I ask him.

"What friend? The one who's dancing on that table over there? The one who just HUMILIATED you in front of everyone?" He replies snarkily.

"No. A different one". I say loosing my patience. Where's Ashton when you need him?

"Just remember who was the one who just saved you from that tragedy baby girl" he spits. I shudder at the nickname he gave me.

"Can I leave. Please?" I say desperately trying to move around him. He's still holding onto my arm tightly.

"No. I wanna talk to you pretty" he says slurring his words a bit. He's obviously drunk.

"Yeah well I don't" I reply before trying to duck under his arm. He grabs my waste pulling me back. "Let go of me!" I say squirming.