Chapter 30: False God

(Happy two year anniversary lover <3)

Y/n's pov

My eyes flutter open to see the light shining through the window in front of me. I look around and realize I'm not in my room. I'm in Noah's. And he's right next to me. Holding my waist as his head is snuggled into my neck. His fluffy hair is tickling my neck and I can feel his light breathing against my collarbone. I move my head ever so slightly. God this can't be actually happening I have to be dreaming-

I pinch my arm. Nope. Not dreaming.

I was about to get up until i feel Noah tighten his grip around my waist. Then Noah looks up at my with a smile, his eyes still half closed. I smile back at him before he lies on his back. "Oh my god I'm so tired" he says, his raspy morning voice coming through. "Me too" I say rubbing my eyes.

"What time even is it?" I say. Noah turns over to his nightstand and grabs his phone. "It's 11:30" he says. "Well 6 and a half hours of sleep is better then nothing" I say shrugging as I sit up.

Just as I'm about to get up Noah's door swings open. "Hey Noah how was the party sleepy hea- oh y/n- didn't expect to see you here" Karine says looking at me then at Noah strangely. "Hey um Mrs. Schnapp" I say awkwardly. "Sooo... I see you two made up" she says raising her eyebrows and folding her arms. "Yeah" Noah awkwardly laughs as he scratches the back of his head. "Well I'm making breakfast if you guys want some" she says. "Okay thanks mom" Noah says before she walks out of the room.

Noah and I both burst out laughing. "Oh my god I didn't know she would be home in the morning" he says. "It's fine I'm sure she wasn't that concerned considering I'm wearing my fluffy pajamas with love hearts on them as fluffy socks" I say laughing. "Yeah you're right, cmon let's get some food im starving" Noah says as he hops out of his bed and takes my hand.

*2 weeks later*

I walk out of my last class of the day. Thank fuck it's Friday I think to myself.

Suddenly I feel someone next to me. "Hey babe" Noah says looking at me. I look over to him "hey" I say giving a small smile. The last two weeks have been amazing with my boyfriend, Noah. God I love saying that.

"You wanna come over tonight?" He says as he wraps his arm around my shoulders. "Yeah lemme just ask my mom" I tell him. "Great" he says smiling. We continue walking through the hallways. I pass Pepper arguing with Tony. They're speaking quite loud. "It's not my fault!" Pepper says. "Well it's not my fault either" Tony said angrily. "Yes it is! You were the one who-" Pepper says with tears in her eyes.

Noah sees me looking over at them. "Don't get involved right now, let them stop arguing because then you'd have to deal with angry pepper" Noah whispers to me. I nod at him taking a mental note to ask Pepper what happened later.

We get to Noahs car and he drops me home. "See you later" I say before kissing him on the cheek and getting out of his car.

I walk over to my house and open the door. "I'mmm home" I call out. "Oh hey sweetie how was school?" My mom asks coming out of the kitchen holding a whisk. "Good, is it okay if I go over to Noahs house tonight?" I ask her. "Yeah that's fine just stay safe" she says laughing. "Oh my god mommm you're so annoying" I say brushing past her. "What? You're sixteen and I don't want you ending up on one of those shows "16 and pregnant" she says shrugging. "Ughh i wont Mom" I say before going upstairs.

I told mom and dad that me and Noah were dating. Thank god they took it well and it's great since they really like Noah too.

I text Noah and tell him I'm allowed to go over to his house later and then I start doing my homework.