Chapter 22 ;) : Renegade ft. Taylor Swift

(TW: abuse)

Chloe's pov

No words come from my mouth. He loves her?

"Why does she hate you noah... I thought you apologized" I say in a quiet tone.

"I did...... until I did something bad, like really fucking bad to her Chloe, an apology won't fix it" Noah says sighing.

"Well are you going to tell me what you did to her?" I say. It cant have been that bad. Can it?

"No chloe I can't" he says looking straight ahead.

"Noah.." I start. "Chloe just forget it ok?!" He snaps.

"Jeez fine" I huff. Noah slowly pulls over to the side of the road and brings the car to a stop. He looks down at his lap. "What are you doing?!" I ask him. No answer. "Hello???"

"I hurt her" he whispers. "You hurt her? What do you mean Noah." I say slowly. He looks up at me with tears in his eyes.

"I don't know what happened! I just got so mad at her for ignoring me and I just snapped and I pushed her against the lockers and forced her to talk to me and I held her down and she cried out but I ignored it and I feel really bad. Like really fucking bad Chloe and I just down know what to do anymo-" Noah blabs but I cut him off by putting my hand over his mouth.

"Woah woah woah slow down Noah. Start from the start." I say before removing my hand.

Noah explains everything that has happened. From Sabrina to the party to the locker encounter up till now. I gotta say this isn't like Noah. He never acts like this. Especially for a girl. This isn't the Noah I know. And I want to sympathize for Noah, I really do, but he's clearly in the wrong.

I've gotten perspectives from both y/n and Noah and this whole situation confuses me. Noah's usually a caring boy but now he seems like some monster who cheats and forces girls upon lockers.

"Noah..." I start. "That... was a lot to take in". By now, noah is a crying mess. "I'm sorry Chloe I bet you hate me" noah says. "Noah I don't hate you" I sigh. "I'm just disappointed and I know I sound like mom right now but I really am."

Noah looks up at me. I can see the sadness and sorry in his eyes. "Come here" I say as I pull him into a hug. He clutches onto me and we stay like that for a while as he sobs onto my shoulder.

"What's up with you noah" I whisper into his ear. He doesn't reply, just sobs harder. "Shhh it's okay, it will all be ok" I tell him.

Minutes pass and Noah finally calms down. "Can I tell you something?" He asks me. "Yeah sure" I say. "Promise me you won't tell anyone. Not even mom" he says. "Pinky promise" I say giving him one.

He sighs. "A couple of months ago... at the party that I met Sabrina at. She said that if I didn't hook up with her she would hurt me and our family. So I did... and then it led on for a few months of her blackmailing me into a relationship. And every time I didn't want to do something she'd hurt me Chlo. I couldn't tell anyone because she'd hurt them too. She said she would've hurt you and I didn't want that whole "Gabi" type situation to happen again to you. That's why I cheated on her with y/n. She was the only girl who I actually felt safe with. And when she stormed in on me and y/n that night I wanted to tell y/n everything. I tried to get every opportunity to spill my guys out to her but she didn't want to talk to me. And that's why I forced her against the locker. Because she didn't listen. I know that sounds really fucked up and I feel like I'm Sabrina or something but when I saw the fear in her eyes I didn't tell her. I didn't want to tell her because I was basically doing what Sabrina did to me."

I'm left speechless. Noah went through all this pain and didn't think he could tell me. "Noah. I'm so sorry" I say crying. I pull him into the biggest hug I've ever gave someone as we sob into each others arms.

It all makes sense. All the bruises on his body which I thought were from playing sports. All the weird looks he would give me when Sabrina came around. All the things with the y/n situation. It all fits into place. God I feel like a shitty sister.

"Please don't tell mom" he begs. "Noah were gonna have to" I explain. "No no you don't. It's all sorted out I promise. Sabrina's staying away from me now" he explains holding my hands. "How?" I ask. "I thought she was forcing you to stay with her".

"I picked up on a few of her blackmailing tricks" he smirks. I slap his arm. "Noah!" I gasp. "What? It's just karma" he shrugs. "Oh my god your so annoying" I sigh. "I know but you're stuck with me bitch" he smiles. I lean on his shoulder, smiling. Finally he got to vent. I can't imagine how long he's been holding this all in.

"Can we go get go go squeezes?" Noah asks me. "Whatever you want Noah" I laugh as he sits up and starts the car.

As we drive to the nearest target a thought crosses my mind. I can't ignore the elephant in the room. "Noah" I say. "Yeah?" He replies. "You're going to have to apologize to y/n at some point." I say. Noah sighs. "I can't Chlo" he says.

"You love her right?" I say. "Yeah... I guess I do" Noah says. "Well that's settled you're apologizing" I say. "I can't she's not going to forgive me" he frowns. "Maybe... but you won't know unless you don't try" I explain. "God you're so stubborn" he scoffs. "Well you're so negative" I reply back. "I'll think about it." Noah says.

————————————————————
Sorry guys this was kinda a filler but you got to know why noah has been acting strange well according to chloe lol.
I'm sorry I haven't been updating I've just been super busy this summer lmao.
Hope you enjoyed!