Chapter 27: Dress

Y/n's pov

I can feel Noah walking behind me. I turn around to face him. He looks flushed. "Where are we going?" I shout over the loud music playing. "Outside?" He shouts back. I nod at him before turning around and walking to the door. We walk out to the backyard again. I look around for Chloe and see her in the pool splashing Julia. The two are laughing. "Let's go over to Chloe" I say to Noah. "Where are they?" He says. I point to the two girls acting like chleour and eemma in the water. They have the accents and all. "Oh god" I laugh. I walk over to them, wading through the amount of people's clothes on the floor (they're wearing bathing suits don't think like that 😑😑) and crouch down.

"Hey chloe, julia, you guys good??" I say laughing. "We're not chloe and Julia we're Cleo and Emma" Chloe says in a horrible Australian accent. She's off her head."How much did you guys have to drink?" I ask them. "HA not that much, is only been like 4 hours since we started this party" Chloe says as if it's the most obvious thing ever. "Okay... are you guys not cold in there?" I ask. "Nope, it's really warm." Julia says, jumping on Chloe's back. "Probably because you peed in it" Chloe says. Julia splashes her. "Eewww" Chloe squeals as Julia laughs.

Noah comes up behind me and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Oh my god I thought you were gonna push me in!" I say standing up. "Why would I ever do that?" He laughs. "Because you wanna play mermaids?" I ask raising my eyebrows sarcastically. "Or maybe because I just want to see you in a bikini" he says raising his eyebrows sarcastically too. "Ooooo look at Mr.Schnapp getting all flirty" Julia says from the pool. Noah dips his foot in the pool and splashes her face.

"Hey!" She says as she splashes him. "That's not fair I still have clothes on you bitch!" He says laughing. "Then get innnn!!" Julia says. Noah sighs and gives in as he starts unbuttoning his shirt. I look away trying not to make it obvious that I'm dying inside right now. "Y/n's trying not to stareeee awww how cute" Julia laughs "Uhhh I'm gonna get another drink" I say before quickly walking off.

I get another one from that one cabana and see paisley walking towards me. Oh god did she see us? I drink the last drop before scrunching up the cup and leaving it there as I walk back over to Noah and the girls to avoid Paisley. I go towards them and see Noah and the girls splashing each other, a couple of other people join in with the fight as I stand there laughing.

The fight dies down and Noah looks at me. "You're not getting in?" He says. His gold chain around his neck dangles down as he ruffles his wet hair which is now curly from the water. He looks extremely attractive right now....

I shake my head. "Cmonnn I want you in here, it's fun I swear" Noah begs.

"I don't know maybe lat-" I start but before I could finish my sentence I feel two hands on my back. They press hard against my back and the next thing I know I'm landing in the water. I come up and gasp to take a deep breath of air. I feel Noah grab onto me. "You okay?" He whispers into my neck. I get shivers and I can't tell if it's him being this close to me or the waters just really cold. I look at him and nods before looking up to see who pushed me.

"Oppsies! Sorry um I'm sorry I don't even know your name but I swear it was an accident!" Paisley says sniggering at me. I scoff at her. "It's y/n" I say flipping her off. "Why the fuck would you do that paisley?!" Noah says. She rolls her eyes "whatever" she says before walking off. Its so obvious Paisley only agreed to let Noah and Chloe have there party here because Noah was here

"What the hell was that for?!" I say groaning as I let go of Noah and pull off my shoes and throw them up onto the side of the pool. "Your dress is soaking y/n!" Chloe exclaims. "Yeah no shit Chloe" I say sarcastically. (I'm listening to the euphoria soundtrack rn and this reminds me of that one rue and Jules scene in the pool now lol)