Blackout

"Wake up." I groaned in response, and rolled over hoping to fall back asleep.

"Up. Now." I mentally rolled my eyes, at the mans voice. Not only am I not a morning person, but he had a very crabby demeanor.

"Why..?" I questioned, having still not opened my eyes.

"You're being transferred to the court house for your hearing today. Not to mention we have to stop at a hospital and get you checked out." The man responded, in a bland tone.

"Hospital?"

"Officer Clark said you complained of being dizzy yesterday. Was he mistaken?" The man asked.

I had no idea what to do at this point. I lied yesterday, hoping to get out of going to jail. That obviously didn't work. I decided to just go with it, admitting I lied would make them apprehensive to believing me in the future.

"No. I was dizzy when I got out of the car yesterday. I almost fell." I replied.

"Uh huh..." He said, in a disbelieving tone.

"We need to get going if were gonna get to the court house in time." He said.

"Okay." I stood up and walked to where he was, except I'm on the opposite side of the bars. He opened the door and instructed me to put my hands behind my back before cuffing me. We then walked back outside where I was once again placed into another cop car.

The cop who drove never spoke a word toward me. Instead, he kept his eyes on the road, only focusing on the instructions and the cars ahead. The windows in the back of the car were too tinted for me to be able to see out of them. So, somewhere in the hour drive I lost all track of direction.

It was scary, I won't lie. Everything in this situation was new to me. I had been taken away from my home, my school, and my parents. I had zero access to talking to anyone I knew, and now I had no idea where I was. Out of nowhere my chest tightened, and breathing felt difficult. My mind continued to race around in circles. My thoughts felt as if they were being hurdled around at 100 miles an hour. I felt, stuck. Like there was no way out, at that very moment, I realized I had zero control. My vision went black and my hearing faded out.