Sunday January 9th

"Aiden you have to tell me where you from." I finally confront him. "You don't understand. I don't want to lose you so soon." Aiden said, pacing the room in frustrated. "Why do you assume you're going to lose me?" I told him and he groaned. "Because Alaina, what I have to ask you to do in order to stay with me, it's not fair to you!" Aiden said before he vanished out of nowhere. 

Confused? Let me shine some light. 

I woke up this morning feeling conflicted. I really like this guy but he's so secretive and I'm so open with him. I'm dating him and I've never met his family, his friends, I don't know where he lives, nothing. He also is obviously NOT a human being so that's going to raise a lot of questions one day from my parents. Questions I don't even have the answer to. So I decided to confront him about telling me where he's from and he freaked out. 

That's a red flag, right? I don't want it to be because I really REALLY like him but why would he freak out? Where is this dude from? What is he? And why does he have POWERS?

When he vanished, it definitely shocked me but also hurt my feelings because is this how he's going to act every time we have a disagreement? He's just going to disappear? 

So I did what most girls would do. I laid down on the bed, covered my face with a pillow, and started crying. 

"Alaina." I heard him say, not long after I started crying but I refused to answer him or even look at him. "Please, I'm sorry for disappearing like that. I realized right after I did it that it was inconsiderate and wrong." He told me. I could tell he meant it but a part of me still wanted to cry. "Please Alaina." He said, sitting beside me on the bed. "Alaina please show me your beautiful face." He whispered and I giggled a little, slowing down with the crying. He then took it upon himself to lift my head up. "I'll tell you where I'm from under one condition." He said as he wiped my tears. "What?" I asked. "Don't ever allow me to make you cry again. I'm not worth it." He said and my heart fluttered. 

HOW IS HE THIS ADORABLE?!

I blushed before giving him a kiss and a hug. "Okay." I said and he kissed my cheek as we let go of each other. "Now tell me about yourself." I said. "It's very complicated. I need you to listen to everything I have to say before saying anything okay?" Aiden said and I nodded. He smiled before started. "My name is Aiden Bailey. I have a big family, two brothers and two sisters, including the one you met, and then the traditional mom and dad." He explained. Sounds pretty normal so far. "We live in Silver Hill, which is a city in Apria." He explained. Apria? "Where's that?" I asked and he sighed and closed his eyes before saying "It's a country on a planet called Flawless." He said and I frowned. 

Other planets sustain life? 

Where the heck is Flawless in the solar system? 

Is Flawless in the solar system? 

Is Flawless in the Milky Way?!

"Let me finish before you ask anymore questions." He said and I sighed before nodding. "Flawless, especially compared to Earth, is a very beautiful place to live. It's extremely carefree and our main purpose in life is to live happy lives. That's honestly all we're raised to do." He said. That sounds adorable and like lots of fun. 

Way more fun than being raised to go to school and graduate just to go to another school and graduate to find a job to pay off the debt you incurred from going to school....yep, definitely way more fun.

 "In our world, it's also normal to have powers. Not everyone has as much variety as I do but everyone who was born in Flawless has powers." He explained and I nodded. This is actually very interesting. "Before I tell you more about Flawless, there's one piece of very important information I need to tell you." He admitted. 

Now this scared me but I continued to listen.

"Most humans are looked down upon in Flawless. We don't allow a lot of humans in our world because we fear they will corrupt the peace we have been able to keep going for ages." Aiden said and I nodded to agree. They're not wrong for keeping us humans out. Let's be honest here.

We have racism, depression, wars, poverty, pollution, global warning, and more. We suck.

 "So because of this, dating people on Earth is not allowed in Flawless." He said and I froze. 

Wait, WHAT?! 

"Come again?" I asked. "Unless..." He said, looking down and away from me and I frown. "Unless what Aiden?" I asked. "Unless you move to Flawless with me. Permanently." He told me. 

Wait....

WHAT?!

A/N: Aiden is an amazing guy but do you think Alaina is going to want to leave everything behind on Earth just to stay with a guy she met less than a week ago? What would you do? Let me know in the comment section!