Thursday, January 6th Part 2

We're now in a huge beautiful field with perfect grass and roses for as far as the eye can see. The sun is also shining down on the field which makes everything even prettier. "Woah." I said as Aiden let go of my hands. I turn around to get a good look at everything and it's easily the most beautiful place I have ever seen. "Where are we?" I asked, turning around to find Aiden and he's just smirking at me. "Heart Field." He said, walking towards me. "I've never heard of this place." I told him, looking around again. "I know." He said as he stood right in front of me. I decided to sit on the ground with all of the roses surrounding me. "What are you doing?" He asked, looking at me adoringly. "I'm just admiring the flowers." I said as I smelled the roses and smiled. I look up at him and see that he looks like he just got an idea. "What are you thinking?" I ask him, looking at him suspiciously. He simply smirks and snaps his fingers twice. The first snap removed my shoes. "Hey!" I whined and he laughed before he snapped the second time. That one did something that I didn't think was even possible. All of a sudden, all the roses that were near me turned to me as if they have life. "Uh-oh." I said before the roses began to tickle me all over. "AH!" I squealed as I giggled my head off. The roses tickling me felt like Aiden was nuzzling me with his nose all over my body. "Make it stop!" I giggling as the roses continued. Aiden stood over me laughing at my expense. "AIDEN!" I squealed as they began tickling in between my toes. "Wait! Let me get a picture!" He said, bringing out his phone. If I wasn't giggling so hard, I would roll my eyes. I heard the snap of his phone and then he snapped his fingers, making the roses go back to normal. "You're... evil." I told him as I caught my breath. He laughed and said "I just made you laugh and you consider that evil?" He rose his eyebrow at me and I rolled my eyes and then stopped myself. "Did you just..." He said. "No! No I didn't!" I said before I got up and tried to make a run for it. I heard him laugh and then snap his fingers, making the roses tickle my feet as I ran, which slowed me down. "Ah! Make it stop!" I squealed as Aiden caught me and tackled me to the ground before joining the roses to tickle me. "Aiden!!!!" I yelled and giggled, trying to escape but nothing worked. "You rolled your eyes princess." He said, smirking down on me and continuing to tickle me. Eventually he stopped and got the roses to stop as well. "You're so beautiful." He blurted out and I blushed, wanting to cover my face but he had my hands pinned to the ground. "Stop making me blush." I said, looking anywhere but his eyes. "Or what princess?" He asked, noticing that I'm avoiding eye contact and chuckling. I blushed again and said "Or I will...make you pay." I told him. "How?" He said, clearly amused. "I'm literally sitting on top of you and have both your arms pinned above your head with one hand!" He said, laughing at me. "Shut up. I'll make you pay by...not laughing when you tickle me." I said, regretting it immediately. "Oh. So you won't laugh when I do this?" He asked, slowly drawing circles on my stomach, making me giggle instantly. "Nope. I'm only giggling because of a joke I remembered." I said through my laughter. "Of course you are." He chuckles. "So when I do this..." He asked, squeezing the skin under my knee caps, making me giggle a lot harder. "... do you remember another joke?" He asked. "Yes!" I struggle to say. "Yeah I figured." He said before stopping. Then he smirks again before saying. "What joke do you remember when I do this?" And before I could respond, he was kissing me all over my neck. "AHH!" I scream before giggling like crazy. "Wow. This must be a really good joke. Can you tell me what it is?" He said as he let go of my hands so he could tickle my sides at the same time. "AH!" I scream again. He's kissing my neck AND tickling my sides. I've never laughed this hard in my entire life. "Aw come on! Tell me the joke!" He said as he continued. "There's...no....joke..." I say quietly as I laugh. "Oh really? Then why are you laughing!" He asked, smirking into the kisses he places on my neck. "Because you're tickling me!" I screamed, trying to push him off but failing. "But you said you weren't going to laugh when I tickled you! Did you lie?" He said as he gasped with surprise. I laugh harder as he starts kissing my neck with more speed. "Please!! I'm going to pee!" I squealed and he chuckled against my skin. "Fine." Then he finally stops and sits up but doesn't get off of me. "I have never...laughed that hard...in my entire....life." I breath out, covering my face because I can feel myself blushing. "Not a lot of people have princess." He tells me and I smile from under my hands. Why am I enjoying this? I have no idea who this person is. "Do you want to head back so you can pee?" He chuckles at me and I nod. "Ok. Show me your face and then we can head back." He bargains and I sigh. My face is still red from laughing and blushing. "Come on princess." He said, lightly tickling my belly button and I began to giggle softly. "Ok ok." I said, uncovering my face and he smiles genuinely. "So adorable." He says. I blush once again as he snaps his fingers and suddenly, I'm in the girls restroom at school and Aiden is gone. I realize I'm still barefoot and roll my eyes. "AIDEN!" I yelled and he appeared with my shoes and a smirk. "You rolled your eyes." He said and I facepalm myself.