Monday January 10th Part 3

We walk through the huge driveway and I just can't help but be in awe of my surroundings. It makes sense that this place is called Flawless. The birds are chirping, the sun feels amazing on my skin, the houses are bigger and better. When we get to the door, before Aiden could unlock it, the door opens. "ALAINA!" Lilly screams as she gives me a huge hug around my legs. "Lilly!" I exclaimed, picking her up and hugging her back. "You're going to live with us! You're going to live with us!" She sings out, making me laugh. "She has been singing that annoying song all day." I hear someone sigh. I look over in the living which is full of magical furniture. The couches seem to change color every second like a lava lamp and I have to do a double take when I see it. "You must be Chris." I said, giving him a wave. He smirks and says "Yet another girl for me to tease. Welcome home." He said, returning his attention to the TV. "Oh shut up Chris." Poppy said as she takes Lilly from me, giving her a hug as well. "Are they here?!" I hear a voice yell from a random area in the house. "No mom. We're talking to air." Chris yells back, making me hold back my laugh. "I told you to let me know when they get here!" I hear her yell right before she literally pops up in front of us out of the blue. "Oh God." My mom exclaims, clutching my dad's hand. "You get used to it." I told them. "Sorry. I didn't want to keep you all waiting!" She said. She's wearing the prettiest sparkly red dress I've ever seen. I look down at my t-shirt, jeans and tennis shoes and suddenly feel underdressed. "I'm Rebecca but you can just call me Becky." Aiden's mom says, giving me a hug. "It's so nice to meet you finally! Aiden talks about you all the time!" She said and I smile. When I come out of the hug, all of a sudden her dress is purple with sparkles. I blink a couple times to make sure I'm not going crazy. "Um did your dress just change colors?" My dad asked. "Oh yes it changes with my mood. That's one of my abilities." She said. That is soooo cool! "So nice to meet you too! May I get your names?" Aiden's mom asked. While my parents introduced themselves, I heard some commotion going in upstairs. "What's that noice?" I whispered to Aiden. "Oh that's probably just my dad." Aiden said and I frowned. Then I heard a scream and see a young adult looking girl running down the stairs. "Mom! They're doing it again!" She yelled before I see two WOLVES, one big one and one smaller one come running down the stairs as well. "YOU HAVE WOLVES?!" My mom and dad yelled, grabbing me and pulling me closer to them. "No no! David! Brandan! We have guest!" Aiden's mom, Becky scolded. Instantly, the wolves stopping chasing the girl and changed into normal looking people. One was a grown man so I'm assuming that's Aiden's dad. The other one is Brandan who looks like he's only a year younger than Lilly. "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry!" Aiden's dad exclaimed, picking up Brandan and rushing down the stairs to meet us. "We were just joking around." He said. "I'm David. Welcome to the family!"

After everyone introduced themselves, the adults decided to go out to eat so I could spend some time in the house with Aiden and the other kids. Once they left, Aiden decided it was time to show me a surprise. "You're not going to believe this part until you see it." Aiden said and I smiled at his excitement. "To explain it to you though, I have to show you Lilly's room." He said and I nodded. So Lilly walked us to her room. "You're going to love this." Lilly said. "It's like nothing you people have in that other place." Lilly said. At Lilly's door, there's a tablet attached to the wall. So she places her hand on it and the door changes to the color pink. "That's my favorite color by the way." She said and I gasped as the door opened and I witnessed the last thing I was expecting to see.