Sunday, January 9th Part 2

Wait...

WHAT?

"This is why I didn't want to tell you Alaina." Aiden admitted. "I just wanted to keep pretending like that isn't the reality of the universe we live in and keep having fun with you. But in order for us to stay together, you have to move to Flawless with me." He said.

Im...I'm speechless. I just sat there frozen in place, not knowing how to even process what he just told me.

"Alaina?" He asked, sitting back on the bed with me. I remained frozen though, not even knowing where to begin with the questions I have. "Alaina, please say something. Anything." Aiden said, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into his lap. He then softly traced his fingers on my sides, making me giggle and lose my train of thought. "Aiden," I giggled, pushing his fingers away from my sides. "I don't even know where to begin with my questions." I said. "What's the first one that comes to mind?" he asked. "If you're from a different world, how do you know about me?" I asked him and he smirked.

This boy and his smirking will forever make me blush profusely.

"Well even though human's aren't supposed to come to Flawless unless they're married or dating to marry one of us, we're allowed to got to Earth. We go all the time for vacation, outings, just for fun. One day, I was at one of your shopping malls one day with Steven, who happens to be my best friend, when I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen laughing at something her best friend told her." Aiden said, making me blush. "And then you were right behind her." He teased and I scoffed and shoved him, making him laugh at me. "I'm kidding! You know who the girl was." He said, smirking at me. "So instead of walking up to me in the mall, you appeared in my bedroom while I was trying to sleep?" I asked. "Believe it or not, we flirt in different ways in Flawless than you guys do here." He said. "Yep, cause over here, that's considered breaking and entering Aiden." I teased him. "I could have called the cops." I said. "And what would you say? 'Officers! A cute boy appeared in my room and tickled me!'" Aiden teased and I laughed at his impression of me. "First of all, I do not sound like that!" I whined and he laughed. "You're right, it's more like 'AIDEN! STOP IT!'" He squealed in a high pitched voice and I pouted, making him laugh. "That is not true!" I whined. "Is to!" He said. "Is not!" I said back. "Is to!" He replied with a smirk as we both realized that while we said that, our faces were moving closer and closer to each other. I smiled at him and nuzzled my nose on his. He nuzzled back before moving his nuzzling to my neck and wrapping his arms around me again to trap me. "Aiden! Stop it!" I giggled. "You see, I told you that's how you sound." He teased before slowly stopping. We both looked at each other and a sudden look of sadness fell on Aiden's face. "Aiden?" I asked. "So what are you going to choose?" He said, no longer looking into my eyes. "I don't understand. Do I have to choose right now?" I asked. "You have up to a month after meeting me but only two weeks after agreeing to be my girlfriend." He admitted. "Really?" I exclaimed and he nodded. "However, the process of moving to Flawless takes a while but you have to come to Flawless and apply for world citizenship by two weeks from yesterday." He said and I nodded. "Would I ever be able to come back to Earth?" I asked and he nodded. "Like I said, we're all allowed to visit as we please. However, you have to live in Flawless. That means moving out of your parent's house." He said and I gasped. "How would I even explain this to my parents?" I asked and he looked at me with the biggest smile on his face. "What?" I said smiling back. "You're actually considering moving to Flawless with me?" He said with a smirk. "Just answer my question smirking boy." I told him and he laughed before saying "We have a crew that come to Earth solely to explain to parents what's going to happen. Some adults actually already know about us through friends but not a lot because I think as of right now we have like 3 humans that live in Flawless." He admitted. "What about school?" I asked. "A lot of things are different about living in Flawless. One of the main things is we don't have school. Not the way you guys do anyways." He explained. "Instead, we have these programs called Just For Kids and Just for Fun. Just for Kids is what we'll be a part of. A lot of the adults are in Just For Fun but some of them are in other programs." He explained. "And what exactly do we do in this programs?" I asked. "It's always something different everyday. Anything from hanging out at the beach to having a water balloon tournament to going to the Zoo. We just do a bunch of fun activities everyday." He said. "Seriously? That's all?" I asked and he nodded. "Everything in our world is run by technology so we don't need workers in the same way you guys need workers here. We mainly have people who make ideas of what to build." He added. "Wow." I gasped. "So I would just drop out of school?" I asked. "Well yeah. You don't need school in Flawless." He said. "And what if my parent's say no?" I asked. "We've never had a situation like that before but we can deal with that when and if the situation arises." He said. "Will my parent's be able to visit me?" I asked. "You will be given three visitors ID cards. One for each of your parents and extra in case you have anyone else you want to be able to visit. They can use that to visit you any time." He said.

This is crazy. Am I really going to leave everything and everyone on Earth behind for this guy? What if he changes his mind about me one day? Will I be stranded?

"Alaina, I really really love you but I just want you to be happy. Whatever you decide will be fine with me." He said and I sighed before saying "Let's see what my parents say and then I'll make a decision." I told him and he nodded.

FlawlessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara