Friday, January 7th Part 2

Eventually we're both back at the shore and we're laying down on the sand looking at the sky. "Thanks for the invitation to the sleepover tonight." Aiden says and I smack my face. "I knew you should show up." I told him honestly. "Good. So you won't be surprised when I come ready to spend the night." He said and I frown.

Spend the night?

"What do you mean spend the night?" I said, turning my head to look at him. "You'll see." He said and my frown gets deeper. Is he literally going to sleepover?! Then Aiden sits up and grabs a hold of both of my legs, placing them in his lap. "No! I didn't do anything though!" I said trying to get away from him. "You didn't have to princess." He says smiling at me as he begins to tickle my feet and toes. "Aiden!!!" I squealed and he chuckled. "Don't I have to get back to school?!" I struggle to say through my giggles. I honestly don't want to go back to school but this boy is tickling one of my most sensitive spots. I'm not sure which option is worse. "I don't know. Do you?" He asked sarcastically as he started focusing on my toes. "YES I DO!!!" I yelled and he chuckles before stopping. "Fine but I'm not leaving you alone." He said smirking and before I could protest, he snapped his fingers and teleported me back to the field outside.

Emily was still there with Steven, who I am meeting for the first time. Aiden is nowhere to be seen and Steven is chasing Emily, who everyone knows is going to lose that battle eventually. I laugh to myself before I gather my things and head back inside.

To my surprise, lunch just ended so I head to my final class of the day, which is Chemistry.

When I arrive, I sit in the back and wait for class to start. Then I see my pencil start floating and facepalm myself. "Aiden, get out of here!" I try to scold him and he opens my notebook and writes "No." "Oh God." I mumble to myself and I hear him chuckle from behind me. So I quickly turn around and stick my hand out but he must have moved because I don't feel anything. "Ugh!" I groan out of frustration and bring my focus back to the teacher. "Ok class! Today, we will be learning..." My teacher doesn't even get to finish her second sentence before Aiden strikes again. "Why does your teacher have such a nasaly voice?" I hear Aiden ask and I laugh to myself before I shrug and try to listen to what the teacher is saying. "On the periodic table..." My teacher says and then Aiden mimics her in the funniest voice I've ever heard. "ON tHe PEriOdIC TabLE!" He says and I start giggling at him. "Hydrogen is number 1." My teacher finishes. "HyDrOGEN iS nUmeRO UnO!" He says and I start giggling harder. I'm at the point where I have to cover my mouth to conceal my laughter from the teacher. "So to find the atomic mass..." She states "So tO fiNd Out hOW fAT yOuR EleMEnt iS..." Aiden says and I just keep giggling. "Aiden quit it!" I say through my giggles. "What? That's how she sounds!" He says as he continues to mimic her throughout the lesson and I just sit there giggling. "Mind sharing what you're laughing at with the class Alaina?" My teacher finally notices that I'm laughing so hard, I could pee. "Yeah Alaina! What's so funny?" Aiden whispers into my neck, making me cover my mouth so I can giggle a little bit. "Nothing Miss. I wasn't laughing. I'm sorry." I squeak out. Aiden laughs and I wish I could beat him up. "Since you don't usually disrupt my class, I'll let it slide. But don't let it happen again." My teacher says and I nod. "She's just salty because she sounds like a rooster that lost their voice." Aiden whispers into my neck and I have to put my head down so I can laugh without being punished.

Aiden makes me laugh throughout class and it was actually kind of cute but in an annoying way. When class ends, I pack my things and head out to find Emily. I finally find Emily and walk up to her. As I do this, Aiden appears and says "See you at the slumber party!" with a smirk and then vanishes.